Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] San Diego players walk off pitch following homophobic abuse

D

Deleted member 2719

You’ve highlighted ‘types this shit’ and ‘idiotic’ like it’s a personal insult. Honestly I’m starting to think you are the most sensitive person on these boards. I know you like the Bear Pit, but maybe you need a Care Bear Pit?

I wonder why you feel the need to call people idiots or stupid?

How many other people in your life do you do this too, so you can try and feel superior???

So let's just say I was sensitive, would that actually matter?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wonder why you feel the need to call people idiots or stupid?

How many other people in your life do you do this too, so you can try and feel superior???

So let's just say I was sensitive, would that actually matter?

Calling something idiotic is not calling someone an idiot. You see, I’m helping you.

D

Deleted member 2719

Calling something idiotic is not calling someone an idiot. You see, I’m helping you.

Okay so we are back to your patronising again.

So back on topic as you bought me into this thread.

Would you walk off the pitch? Or would that be to sensitive?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Fair point re 'you lot' apologies.

No I wasn't upset about it all, we won 3-0 so nothing would've upset me that day. Just wondered why the faux outrage over a player getting homosexual abuse but none over Harry Kane.

In my view just pathetic weedy behaviour. Get on with the game.

I must admit it is highly amusing all the wokes on here falling over themselves to have a go at me!! Talk about poking a beehive...

You are very welcome to your view in this.

I take a different one. I think it is brilliant that they are taking a stand against the homophobic abuse if their team mate. I don't think people should have to put up with this.

If you think this makes me 'woke' or 'weedy' then so be it. Your name calling and whatabboutery isn't enough if an argument to change my mind.

I apologise if you feel like I am having a go at you, I thought you were up for a discussion on this discussion forum?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here