Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] San Diego players walk off pitch following homophobic abuse

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Sadly, everyone bends over to the gays these days, not least the liberal lefty woke snobs that run this board.

It's at it's worst during Pride. Cars dumped everywhere and then they're all over me when I'm trying to ticket them, just because I'm wearing a peaked cap and have an interesting smell.

It's that sort of thing I go to football to get away from.
You know that is trendy liberal elite are just jealous of your homomagnatism. We are always towing that woke line but never get close.

Is it the shoes or the hat do you think?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

The Lego Stand

Jul 5, 2020
I can imagine the response on here from people like you :shrug:

Anyway, you carry on digging, son.

View attachment 128956

What would you have said then if Spurs had walked at 3-0 down?

'Keep digging son' who do you think you are you pretentious 'person'

You really do think you are the smartest person on the board don't you with your oh so 'quirky' and 'long' threads. You just come across to me as extremely arrogant.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What when we were 3-0 up?? Really? Amazing how not one thread on here condemning the abuse Harry Kane got at the Amex, but one on a gay footballer? Why is this?

Brilliant bit of whatabouttery by the way. A compelling argument against San Diego taking a stand.

Using hideous words to describe people with disabilities often gets called out on here, and in polite society.

Next time you hear it, I suggest you start a thread on it if it bothers you too.

Good on you for drawing attention to it now, but it's probably too late.

Maybe we'll get to the point where all such pointless, moronic and bigoted abuse is not tolerated at football (or anywhere else). We've got a long way to go sadly but this walk off is a step in the right direction.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You really do think you are the smartest person on the board don't you with your oh so 'quirky' and 'long' threads. You just come across to me as extremely arrogant.

More judgemental name calling. Who is the snowflake?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Bunch of weedy little snowflakes, man up and get on with the game. I'd be fuming if we walked off the pitch when leading a game thus forfeiting the result, I suspect many on here would also be but wouldn't admit it so will tow the 'woke' line.

OOOH, that got you fired up didn't it angry man.

images

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

He's confident and doesn't suffer bigots.

Music City Gull

Not Changing This, Bozza
Jun 28, 2020
12 South
Really good to see this kind of direct action and the same team walked off the other week when racist abuse was directed at one of their players. Some things are more important than 3 points

https://twitter.com/thesportsman/status/1311586690474139648?s=21

Good for them! I guess this was abuse from an opposing player as I don’t think fans are yet allowed back in CA and AZ? As an aside, the USL is a fun little league to watch grow right now, this being San Diego’s first year in existence. Indy 11, Louisville, Phx (maybe not now) being some of the better teams to follow as far as quality.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sadly, everyone bends over to the gays these days, not least the liberal lefty woke snobs that run this board.

It's at it's worst during Pride. Cars dumped everywhere and then they're all over me when I'm trying to ticket them, just because I'm wearing a peaked cap and have an interesting smell.

It's that sort of thing I go to football to get away from.

Edit I've been whooshed by the parody.

Jul 2, 2020
No it would not be ok for us to walk if we were losing, I would consider it to be pathetic behaviour. Deal with it for 50k a week. I never want to see us walking off the pitch for any reason.

Where was the faux outrage on here when Harry Kane was subjected to 'he speaks like a mong' chants last season? I didn't see one thread of condemnation over it? Is this because as a hetrosexual white guy getting abuse he's not a fashionable cause? What would've have been the reaction on here if Spurs had walked off when 3-0 down saying 'not prepared to be the subject of such abuse.' I can't imagine a very favourable response to it on here.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Where was the faux outrage on here when Harry Kane was subjected to 'he speaks like a mong' chants last season? I didn't see one thread of condemnation over it? Is this because as a hetrosexual white guy getting abuse he's not a fashionable cause? What would've have been the reaction on here if Spurs had walked off when 3-0 down saying 'not prepared to be the subject of such abuse.' I can't imagine a very favourable response to it on here.

Did this actually happen at the Amex? There is nothing else on Google except noted gammon Beach Seagull reporting the same thing in another racist abuse thread last year.

Did you report it at the time? Are you Beach Seagull's second account?

I note this happened at West Ham in 2015, and Kevin Kilbane reported it to the FA. Perhaps you're confused...?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Did this actually happen at the Amex? There is nothing else on Google except noted gammon Beach Seagull reporting the same thing in another racist abuse thread last year.

Did you report it at the time? Are you Beach Seagull's second account?

I note this happened at West Ham in 2015, and Kevin Kilbane reported it to the FA. Perhaps you're confused...?
I think it's just faux outrage so he doesn't have to admit he is angry about homophobic abuse not being tolerated across the other side of the Atlantic.

People are easily triggered by things when they are trying to 'tow' the anti woke line.

The Lego Stand

Jul 5, 2020
Brilliant bit of whatabouttery by the way. A compelling argument against San Diego taking a stand.

Using hideous words to describe people with disabilities often gets called out on here, and in polite society.

Next time you hear it, I suggest you start a thread on it if it bothers you too.

Good on you for drawing attention to it now, but it's probably too late.

Maybe we'll get to the point where all such pointless, moronic and bigoted abuse is not tolerated at football (or anywhere else). We've got a long way to go sadly but this walk off is a step in the right direction.

Yes I agree I made a brilliant 'whataboutery' point didn't I asking where the thread on the abuse Harry Kane recieved last was? Where were all you lot then? If it Danny Rose had been racially abused last October at the Amex you lot would (rightly) be crawling over yourselves to start a thread, so why not the same for Harry Kane?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He's confident and doesn't suffer bigots.

It seems there are very few who have posted on this thread who do. Which is nice.

The bloke sounds like he reads my posts avidly, and then become infuriated. :mad:

You'd need a heart of stone to not laugh.

Although..... it is a bit stalkery :ohmy:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes I agree I made a brilliant 'whataboutery' point didn't I asking where the thread on the abuse Harry Kane recieved last was? Where were all you lot then? If it Danny Rose had been racially abused last October at the Amex you lot would (rightly) be crawling over yourselves to start a thread, so why not the same for Harry Kane?

The abuse that only you seemed to have heard. Did you report it to a steward? Did you start a thread condemning it on Nsc so the perpetrators could be identified?

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good for them! I guess this was abuse from an opposing player as I don’t think fans are yet allowed back in CA and AZ? As an aside, the USL is a fun little league to watch grow right now, this being San Diego’s first year in existence. Indy 11, Louisville, Phx (maybe not now) being some of the better teams to follow as far as quality.

USL is not a bad little league at all. Follow Red Bulls in MLS and RB II in USL. Most games are available on ESPN+

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here