Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I think he'll send Lavrov. It's a shame the ICC didn't issue warrants for ALL of Putin's cronies too: Lavrov, Medvedev.... let them all rot in Russia.
Wait until they’re there then do it. Boom.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not all the while they donate to the Conservative party
I hear this a lot on NSC, According to these articles Russian donations totalled £2m ish in the 3 years Johnson was leader.while annual income is £41m (don’t know what it was then). Doesn’t seem that significant a percentage.

Labour Party total income was 50 % higher than that of the Tories which was quite a surprise given received wisdom.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patreon
Aug 24, 2020
Retired Air Vice-Marshal Sean Bell talks about the significance of nukes in Belarus.

'Russia can still launch nukes from air, land or sea, so forward deployment of nukes in Belarus is militarily irrelevant.
'Actually, the bigger worry here is for Belarus'.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Totalitarian, police state in action. Beggars belief.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65102392

In Prague’s Jewish museums last month we saw sweet sketches by kids imprisoned in the city’s ghetto by the Nazis. Possibly unknowing of their fate to being murdered in concentration camps. Drawings on scraps of paper of pre invasion happy times, meadows, flowers.

The similarities are obvious.

Further reason why Ukraine should be liberated.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The war winning strategy would be to use the Bradleys, Leopards and Challengers etc. to punch through to liberate Crimea.

Once Crimea falls, Putin is deposed ( or flees Russia ).

I hope this is achievable.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
The war winning strategy would be to use the Bradleys, Leopards and Challengers etc. to punch through to liberate Crimea.

Once Crimea falls, Putin is deposed ( or flees Russia ).

I hope this is achievable.
Will be interesting to see if Ukraine focus the new hardware in one area of the front, Crimea as you say, Melitopol maybe. They could decide to start at Bakhmut even?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The widespread assumption is, they try break through south, via Melitopol, get to the Sea of Azov, blow the Kerch Bridge with long range missiles, force mass surrender of all Russians trapped in to the west of the cut off supply line

Something tells me, the twitter know alls will be surprised when this obvious attacking strategy turns out to not be the one the Ukranians rely on initially.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind...

We will defeat everyone, we will kill everyone, we will rob everyone as necessary. Just as we like it

Er, no you won't, you arsehole. :thumbsup:
Lovely to read that the bomb was hidden inside the statue he was presented with 👍. The partisans are very brave. Hopefully Prigozhin and others may receive presentations soon.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind...

We will defeat everyone, we will kill everyone, we will rob everyone as necessary. Just as we like it

Er, no you won't, you arsehole. :thumbsup:
Solovyov and Skabeeva etc will be shittting themselves now after this one - Tomorrows' episode of Sternenko is gonna be hilarious after this . He was ringing Kirill Stemousov's phone when news of his Assassination broke

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here