Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
In fairness, the girls look very nice and well done to them for trying.

As the Crystal Palace Chairman has just posted on their forum BBS, in response to a posters question re; watching the video....

"Yes, just watched it. Blimey. If that doesn't make people renew their season tickets, THEN NOTHING WILL"

Hmmmmmmmm

Yes, a bunch of good looking checkout girls will really make the average Palace fan renew. They'll forget about the shithouse football and lay out the cash!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ross who?

R & B - I like you. I think your more honest than most away fans on rival boards and bring something gd to discussions... BUT that vid is embarrassing, tacky and cringey! Really do think there are some huge differences in the class of our footbally clubs - and ours is a nicer one IMO.

PS - I said on another thread i'd heard we were in for McCormack IF other striking options don't come off. ust got told that by a mate btw...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No it's a question.
Two weeks ago Vincente was a greedy, money grabbing mercenary, and its my humble opinion you're paying him over the odds.
Looking at his CV, he has had a impressive playing career, so why would he move his family to a new country, and join a 2nd division team he'd probably never heard of before ?
He clearly wants to remain in Spain,as was proved during the last month or so,in a nutshell, was his decision coming to Brighton financial, or a desire to play for Gus ?

A) He's not even our top played player by all accounts! B) the contract he's on is an extension from the original one - I'dguess the same wages as last yr C) Money was never the issue with him - he couldve joined Leicester for WAY more money D) He is EASILY the BEST player in the Championship and would deserve mega bucks, if we were paying him it. We're not.

Hope that clears up your 'guessing' and ill-informed points mate :)

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Its a strange one this, my palace mates have been telling me its been a done deal for 2 weeks now at least.

They are getting a tad edgy about it now.....

Has a suspect character they say, but I would be pretty pleased if he signed for us to be honest.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
In fairness, the girls look very nice and well done to them for trying.

Got to agree with you there. If anyone is busy watching the state of the Palace stands instead of the girls they are either (a) Extremely bitter or (b) Extremely gay.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Really??.....apart from the Vicente thing when he started three or four more games than I said he would?....What else have I got a track record with???...I had my views on Poyet last season, that were shared by some but not most, so what else???...At least I have an opinion, unlike most on here who are just sheep.

Hey fella! In spite of being one of the droves waiting in vain on the Palace pier for you to deliver on your "Vicente thing" promise, I wouldn't want you to get defensive about the quality of your opinions. Keep it up.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Calling all you Palace fans who seemed to think it was a done deal. One of you even put it on wiki that he was a Palace player. Well unless iv'e been on Mars and missed it, he hasn't signed for you yet. Always thought you were batting above your average with that one,,,,,,wonder where he will end up???

You trying to say you've heard he's signing for us then?

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
PS - I said on another thread i'd heard we were in for McCormack IF other striking options don't come off. ust got told that by a mate btw...

McCormack has three offers. Palace, Burnley and Ipswich. Palace offered 400k less than the other 2 clubs. Ross wants come to Palace. I think he will and its only a matter of time before Palace and Leeds agree a fee.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Oh well it's a done deal then.....On that basis we can expect Forlan and Suarez to sign for us any time soon......You got your striker, Aaron Wilbraham....Your skint hasn't anyone told you?

1. I didn't say that. 2. Hasn't Forlan just signed for another club and Suarez is a Liverpool's number 1 striker. 3. We have 6 strikers. 4. No we are not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here