Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

It certainly seems like McCormack is playing a few clubs off each other, and not surprising as he's a pretty decent unit to have at this level.

Could end up at Huddersfield, Bristol or Palace. I actually suspect it will be palace, because as we know they have a habit of paying players over the odds.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
To be fair he does have a bit of a track record......!

Really??.....apart from the Vicente thing when he started three or four more games than I said he would?....What else have I got a track record with???...I had my views on Poyet last season, that were shared by some but not most, so what else???...At least I have an opinion, unlike most on here who are just sheep.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Oh and Leeds are ******* about on the price of Ross.

Don't know what ******* stands for but he is their top goal scorer and one of their star players, obviously you're not going to get him cheap at all are you ???

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Really??.....apart from the Vicente thing when he started three or four more games than I said he would?....What else have I got a track record with???...I had my views on Poyet last season, that were shared by some but not most, so what else???...At least I have an opinion, unlike most on here who are just sheep.

ba, ba ba .....

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ross who?

Wow, who knew watch young women in bikinis could be so... uninspiring. Seriously, my thoughts were "nothing on the miami cheerleaders ... those poor girls having to stand around these places in a bikini ... I can only imagine the girls laughing uncomfortably as the only way to get through that shoot, especially when having to get down between the seats so they could pop up for their line ... even brighton fans acknowledge the palace girls are very pretty, but some of them seem overmade up/tesco worker/west street club kind of attractive ... slow motion and song sync up seems to be overused in this video ... ooh, she's pretty (short blonde haired one) ... what crappy locations"

Trigger Finger

Jul 18, 2011
Wow, who knew watch young women in bikinis could be so... uninspiring. Seriously, my thoughts were "nothing on the miami cheerleaders ... those poor girls having to stand around these places in a bikini ... I can only imagine the girls laughing uncomfortably as the only way to get through that shoot, especially when having to get down between the seats so they could pop up for their line ... even brighton fans acknowledge the palace girls are very pretty, but some of them seem overmade up/tesco worker/west street club kind of attractive ... slow motion and song sync up seems to be overused in this video ... ooh, she's pretty (short blonde haired one) ... what crappy locations"

Thank you, Simon Cowell.

Jan 12, 2012
*Vicente

And he never done that...

He wanted which was best for his family, he had a club close to home interested in him and he had us, but at no point did he play us against eachother :facepalm:

I was refering to the comment that Palace have a habit of paying players over the odds, but im sure Vincente earns a lot more then our top earner .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It certainly seems like McCormack is playing a few clubs off each other, and not surprising as he's a pretty decent unit to have at this level.

Could end up at Huddersfield, Bristol or Palace. I actually suspect it will be palace, because as we know they have a habit of paying players over the odds.
Spot on,palace seem to offer 4 year contracts to get their man these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here