Roque Santa Cruz wiki.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
A joke is supposed to be funny, I don't find someone trying to obviously mislead me funny and he deserves all the abuse he gets.

So you would warrant death threats? I wouldn't believe anything you read on Wiki sites anyway, flaws on the edit as well, so I don't see how that could possibly mislead anyone with half a brain cell

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
So you would warrant death threats? I wouldn't believe anything you read on Wiki sites anyway, flaws on the edit as well, so I don't see how that could possibly mislead anyone with half a brain cell

Why would you try in the first place then and make yourself look a tit? If you do receive any death threats I take that back, although I doubt you'll receive many on a football internet forum ??? :lolol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Yeah because he's signing tomorrow and I just thought it was best to get it done before so no-one needs to change it tomorrow. Just trying to be nice :shrug: OSRGull you come up with a lot of rubbish by the way. Way to jump on the bandwagon.

No I don't.

How is creating a thread about transfer rumours 'coming up with a lot of rubbish'

I just think you're a bit of an idiot for trying to make NSC look stupid.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Why would you try in the first place then and make yourself look a tit? If you do receive any death threats I take that back, although I doubt you'll receive many on a football internet forum ??? :lolol:

Oh good :) I didn't really think it through as you can probably tell.......

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Loving this, was out watching the OLYMPIC FLAME go past my house when this thread started and now come back to a chelski fan getting FLAMED. Please keep posting this has potential for NSC GOLD

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
digging_a_hole.jpg

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Come on bloodhounds the kid made a mistake making him look a tit. But the abuse is now a bit ott

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
i should log off if i were you young man , it wont be long before the doorbell rings and the 1st pizza of a very long night for you shows up .

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm on a hammock in the garden just poured another wine please don't stop it's fun misterpatch is like one of the contestants on x factor everyone hates him at the start then people feel sorry for him coz he's getting to much stick then we end up all showing him the love a bit like Chico or Wagner

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports