Horsham
Can mods change avatars?

attention-seeker.jpg

Better?

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Yeaaaahhhhhh

The irony I was going for obviously wasn't obvious enough. Maybe should to refer to the fact I said I don't want to come back on here if everyone is abusive, which ees complicated replied to. I'm Done..... Tell the mods to IP ban me though.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
This is all Bozza's fault for not making Jamie a sticky. Anyone who read that would surely be at least a little more careful about getting themselves owned.

P.S. Not really Bozza's fault. (I prefer less tech savvy enemies)

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
The irony I was going for obviously wasn't obvious enough. Maybe should to refer to the fact I said I don't want to come back on here if everyone is abusive, which ees complicated replied to. I'm Done..... Tell the mods to IP ban me though.

Not going too well for you so far is it...

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Not going too well for you so far is it...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I don't think you've got much ground for being precious about this, to be honest. What were you expecting to happen? That everyone would find your edit amazingly funny and there would be a round of back-slapping?

You took everyone for mugs, got caught and now you're getting a bit of stick in return. Can't really see the issue.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Leave the lad alone, he made a stupid error but at least he had the balls to come back and admit it and take the abuse on the chin, which is more than some of the twats on here would ever do !

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I don't think you've got much ground for being precious about this, to be honest. What were you expecting to happen? That everyone would find your edit amazingly funny and there would be a round of back-slapping?

You took everyone for mugs, got caught and now you're getting a bit of stick in return. Can't really see the issue.

Issue is that some of the abuse I feel is going too far, I can take bans and stuff and saying I'm a dickhead etc. but saying you must be a "complete f***ing prick" in real life is a bit unfair I think. Keyboard warriors a lot of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here