Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roque Santa Cruz wiki.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
I didn't really think it through as you can probably tell.......

Seems to be the story of your life. You've succeeded in making yourself look like a mug but on the other hand if your ulterior motive is to make NSC gold then you have succeeded. But I am probably giving you too much credit as you don't come across that bright.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is it also odd that the IP address that you used to make this post matches the one on the most recent edit on Wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Roque_Santa_Cruz&diff=502817079&oldid=502600219

Do you think we're stupid?
:lol: owned.

Ouch. Burned!

Go easy though folks - OP has learned his lesson I reckon. Great early evening entertainment though!
Indeed, no big deal. We get nonsense posted here every day, this is no worse.

Don't worry about it misterpatch

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
Poor old thing. I feel sorry for Misterspatch. I want to hug him and tell him not to have nightmares.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Seems to be the story of your life. You've succeeded in making yourself look like a mug but on the other hand if your ulterior motive is to make NSC gold then you have succeeded. But I am probably giving you too much credit as you don't come across that bright.

Well, life story isn't that, I can't see how anyone can tell from some post. Boredom was my motive more than anything, bit of harmless fun and I know I haven't come across as being bright. Didn't think this would be such a big thing seeing as this has been done before. Obviously i shouldn't have created the post as it linked me to it instantly. Another account would have been more useful to spread the word, randomising IP etc. But yeah, sorry for pissing off anybody that I obviously have with the amount of keyboard rage generated as a result. My opinions from now on will obviously be viewed as invalid so making a new account would probably be the best option, but I'd prefer to see the reactions of some of the people on here which quite frankly are hilarious.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If nothing else, I enjoyed the use of the word 'monkeyschlong' in a tirade of abuse

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Well, life story isn't that, I can't see how anyone can tell from some post. Boredom was my motive more than anything, bit of harmless fun and I know I haven't come across as being bright. Didn't think this would be such a big thing seeing as this has been done before. Obviously i shouldn't have created the post as it linked me to it instantly. Another account would have been more useful to spread the word, randomising IP etc. But yeah, sorry for pissing off anybody that I obviously have with the amount of keyboard rage generated as a result. My opinions from now on will obviously be viewed as invalid so making a new account would probably be the best option, but I'd prefer to see the reactions of some of the people on here which quite frankly are hilarious.

Take it on the chin, learn from your mistake, man the f*** up and keep the same user name. It was a prank that wasn't very good, no biggy (for some), move on.
:thumbsup:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just got in a poured my first beer. lol!! a very entertaining read if I may say so.

Hardly the crime of the century, but maybe some kind of beating with a dildo bat is in order..................just for entertainment value of course.

saints-row-the-third-dildo-bat.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
pomp·ous
   [pom-puhs] Show IPA
adjective
characterized by an ostentatious display of dignity or importance: a pompous minor official.
ostentatiously lofty or high-flown: a pompous speech.
I'll ask again, how is requesting to not to be misled pompous?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Well done misterpatch, you can walk away from this thread with your head held high. Hats off to the way you have handled yourself and dealt with the NSC bullies ! Yes you made a silly mistake but you have handled the Shit on here well.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
At least you've taken it on the chin and apologized, fair play.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Leave the lad alone, he made a stupid error but at least he had the balls to come back and admit it and take the abuse on the chin, which is more than some of the twats on here would ever do !
This, some serious overkill on the insults in this thread imo.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Let him without sin, cast the first stone."

Apologies for getting all religious on your asses, but I love that quote, and this thread seems like the ideal place to use it.

I fail to see how people can get so wound up or excited over comments on an Internet message board. The guy made a mistake, but in the grand scheme of things, it's fcuk all.

Entertaining for a while, but really, no need for the insults.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Some people on here need to seriously get over themselves. It was just a little joke, deal with it and move on!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here