Attachments

• RSC.JPG
    RSC.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 149

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Initially it said that RSC signs tomorrow on a season-long loan.
Then someone edited it to say he scored 30 goals in the 2012/13 season and we got promoted.
So I changed it to say 30,000 goals for greater accuracy.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
some people really take this site too seriously. a shitty joke backfired and he's 'been owned', 'looks like a grade a twat', 'is probably a complete f***ing prick in real life', and 'needs to get a life'.

wow.

tlo is a dickbag.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
:facepalm:

What a bellend the OP is.

How could he have signed on Wednesday the 18th of July when it isn't even that date yet, special kid.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
some people really take this site too seriously. a shitty joke backfired and he's 'been owned', 'looks like a grade a twat', 'is probably a complete f***ing prick in real life', and 'needs to get a life'.

wow.

tlo is a dickbag.

A joke is supposed to be funny, I don't find someone trying to obviously mislead me funny and he deserves all the abuse he gets.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
:facepalm:

What a bellend the OP is.

How could he have signed on Wednesday the 18th of July when it isn't even that date yet, special kid.

Yeah because he's signing tomorrow and I just thought it was best to get it done before so no-one needs to change it tomorrow. Just trying to be nice :shrug: OSRGull you come up with a lot of rubbish by the way. Way to jump on the bandwagon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here