Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie Moore's Relegation Verdict - You'll LOVE This!

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
All this from the man who foisted Guy Branston on an unsuspecting football public. Without any doubt the most useless, one paced, donkiest player ever to play professional football.

afters

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Brady's Old Lady said:
All this from the man who foisted Guy Branston on an unsuspecting football public. Without any doubt the most useless, one paced, donkiest player ever to play professional football.

now playing for........his new team oldham....they deserve each other:dunce:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
NMH said:
Be sure to visit us occasionally next season too, follow how life is in the division above you.

I've visited this board regularly for several years now, but not to converse with weirdos like you.

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
The Laughing Bluebird said:
I don't believe you fluked it at all from what from what I've read, but in retrospect it sounds like you were lucky to catch Sunderland on such a bad day. After they beat us on Saturday, Mick McCarthy talked about what a difference a week can make in football. He said his side had turned in their worst performance of the season at Brighton, and then put in one of their best displays of the season against Cardiff seven days later.

You jammy gits!

:lolol: :p :lolol:

Yes, but we turned in our worst performance at Ninian Park - you jammy gits!

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Albion Dan said:
I always said he knew his stuff.

The injuries looked like more bad news tonight, Dan. Having watched our lot fail to score from open play despite 22 attempts at goal and 17 corners on Saturday, I thought we were sunk. But having watched tonight's awful spectacle, I'm not so sure.

Can that Albion side win another game this season?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
We'll finish below Cardiff. FACT. I'm just hoping there are other shitter teams than ourselves.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Simster said:
We'll finish below Cardiff. FACT. I'm just hoping there are other shitter teams than ourselves.

Don't be so sure. We should've murdered Crewe but we can't put the ball in the net at present. The number of misses we conjured up from clear-cut opportunities on Saturday was embarrassing.

Inamoto has now gone back to West Brom (rumoured to be going to Forest on loan for the rest of the season, would you believe!), and we'll miss him badly in midfield. We have no real cover in that area at all, and no money to bring anybody in either.

A statement of the obvious this may be, but the relegation battle is going to go right to the wire and I fear we'll both be stuck right in the middle of it to the very end.

I expected a lot more from Albion tonight, but to be honest I thought you were woeful. And that was against an out-of-form Reading side who looked very low on confidence.

Could be a tough few weeks ahead, especially with the injuries and suspensions.

The Laughing Bluebird said:
The injuries looked like more bad news tonight, Dan. Having watched our lot fail to score from open play despite 22 attempts at goal and 17 corners on Saturday, I thought we were sunk. But having watched tonight's awful spectacle, I'm not so sure.

Can that Albion side win another game this season?

Yeah, but let's be honest, Brighton have made a habit of proving you wrong constantly this season. Relegation certainties and your own boys underperforming in mid-table, eh? How about a little bit of modesty until your squad of summer 2005 transfer signings finally manages to overhaul us, yeah?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here