Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Keith Floyd

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My BINFEST-ometer was off the scale about three pages back, but its flagging a bit now. Can't help but feel the protaganists are going through the motions a little at the moment. Risk of flounce now seems minimal.

Is Uncle S signed in ?

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
My BINFEST-ometer was off the scale about three pages back, but its flagging a bit now. Can't help but feel the protaganists are going through the motions a little at the moment. Risk of flounce now seems minimal.

Is Uncle S signed in ?

to be honest - I have been very disappointed with Spanish and Bushy - they started out ok but really lost their way. I suppose there is only so much HATE to be spewed out

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
As tag-teams go, they're hilarious, especially when - in this instance - they haven't got a single clue as to what they're on about.

Walks off nonchalantly...

Coming from someone as ridiculously self important as you, absolutely drunk on small time fame and tenuous connections with a football club, it is indeed shaming to be held up to ridicule. I must be f***ing up massively if people like you think I am a wally.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Coming from someone as ridiculously self important as you, absolutely drunk on small time fame and tenuous connections with a football club, it is indeed shaming to be held up to ridicule. I must be f***ing up massively if people like you think I am a wally.

BOFF! That was easy.

PS Thank you for thinking you know me. It's evidently about as well as you know my missus.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Sorry, but amongst all the mud slinging........What the f*** are you lot on about??

:shrug:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Sorry, but amongst all the mud slinging........What the f*** are you lot on about??

:shrug:

To sum up:

Keith Floyd's dead.

Jamie Oliver's a prick, unless you read the Guardian, but that makes you a prick.

Anyone who cares about food is a vegetarian hippy who loves Muslims.

And Hove Born and Bred blames Gay Pride

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
just seen a massive queue of morons getting their book signed by the Fat Tongued Saviour of British Schoolchildren Oliver in Canary Wharf, bet none of them watched Keith last night.

I wonder what Floyd thought of Gola man bag wearing scooter riding trendy chefs with basketball hoops in their loft apartment, and 'lifestyle' TV cooking shows?

What has happened to this country.

Did you miss the show then??

He clearly said what he thought of tv chefs:shrug:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'm rather confused now... I loved Keith Floyd, and rather like Jamie Oliver.... does that make me a prick or not?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I'm rather confused now... I loved Keith Floyd, and rather like Jamie Oliver.... does that make me a prick or not?

Do you read the Guardian?

(I read the Guardian, I though we preferred Hugh and Nigel)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
BOFF! That was easy.

PS Thank you for thinking you know me. It's evidently about as well as you know my missus.

Crikey Al.
You've left the door WIDE open there for an unpleasantly personal reposte involving your better half.

I'm off to take cover.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here