Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Keith Floyd

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Was pretty clear to me he thought they are all cvnts:nono:

.. but qualified it by saying it wasn't their fault.

At three chefs owe Floyd a living, Rick Stein, Gary Rhodes and Jean Christophe Novelli.

The first two appearing on his shows, the last being hired by him.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Crikey Al.
You've left the door WIDE open there for an unpleasantly personal reposte involving your better half.

I'm off to take cover.

Historical, Dave.

El Español refused to believe my missus had her own school, much less that she was actually a teacher at all. When he eventually acquiesced, he demanded I get her to tell me to tell us the policy guidelines on adoption at the London Borough of Hackney (could have been Haringey, mind).

In order to prove she was a teacher, like.

I BINFEST with the best of 'em, me. :cool:

Last edited:

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I'm exhusted after reading all this. Top posting people, although nobody has mentioned the bouncing,swearfest that is Gordon Ramsey.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm exhusted after reading all this. Top posting people, although nobody has mentioned the bouncing,swearfest that is Gordon Ramsey.

He's another knob.
Slightly different reasons though - he's clearly a Premier League chef, marking him out as someone way beyond the likes of Oliver and Floyd, but that aggressive, macho persona really grates after a while. He does produce interesting recipes but you almost have to ignore the guy presenting them.

Sorted

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So-who's died then?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Keith floyd was a one of trailblazer. Theres no way the BBC pansies would let a dipso toff run amock these days.

Oliver is a nauseatingly Pretencous idiot, only people that shallow cant see through him.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Keith floyd was a one of trailblazer. Theres no way the BBC pansies would let a dipso toff run amock these days.

Oliver is a nauseatingly Pretencous idiot, only people that shallow cant see through him.

Oliver reminds me of a hell of a lot of some New Brightonians. I am very surprised he does not have a place on Shoreham beach.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Christ now this mongaloid is getting involved.

How did I cry off to mummy exactly, other than just not replying?

Holy f*** how obvious do you want it?

For a low brow douchebag like you continually calling someone a pedo then gets called on it by saying you have a bit to much of an interest in kiddie fiddling comes back with.

"Don't bring me into this you sad, lonely old f***. "

Bring you into it? With a clown like you following me around calling me a pedo(8 times?), have a bit of a problem keeping a boring repetATIVE DULLARD like you out of it.

That thread was great for hooking morons btw.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Holy f*** how obvious do you want it?

For a low brow douchebag like you continually calling someone a pedo then gets called on it by saying you have a bit to much of an interest in kiddie fiddling comes back with.

"Don't bring me into this you sad, lonely old f***. "

Bring you into it? With a clown like you following me around calling me a pedo(8 times?), have a bit of a problem keeping a boring repetATIVE DULLARD like you out of it.

That thread was great for hooking morons btw.

Maybe I shouldn't have bitten - fair enough.

However, mainly because you are so odiously offensive towards my family's religion (on the majority of threads you post on) it is quite possible that I feel the need to have a pop back? I'd say it was fair do's, wouldn't you?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe I shouldn't have bitten - fair enough.

However, mainly because you are so odiously offensive towards my family's religion (on the majority of threads you post on) it is quite possible that I feel the need to have a pop back? I'd say it was fair do's, wouldn't you?

WTf?

I dont even know what your families religion is, having a guess I would narrow it down to either Christian, maybe Scientoiletry, catholism or Westboro baptist church?

Islam, possibly Wahibi but not sufi. But the seeing I have general Dislike for all religions especially orthodox types, maybe your a Hassidic jew or a goddamned f***ing brahmin?

How does having a go at a religion which happens to be yours equate to following someone around making the same repetative allegation? Or was it a joke? Over and over again?

FFS you really are a clueless clown.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
WTf?

I dont even know what your families religion is, having a guess I would narrow it down to either Christian, maybe Scientoiletry, catholism or Westboro baptist church?

Islam, possibly Wahibi but not sufi. But the seeing I have general Dislike for all religions especially orthodox types, maybe your a Hassidic jew or a goddamned f***ing brahmin?

How does having a go at a religion which happens to be yours equate to following someone around making the same repetative allegation? Or was it a joke? Over and over again?

FFS you really are a clueless clown.

I'll spell it out for you.

You post a lot of shite about Islam.

My family are muslims.

Ergo, I post on a lot of the same threads as you.

As for repeatedly repeating the same allegation, that is frankly bollocks. I have mereley expressed my hilarity at a remark made on another thread (albeit repeatedly.)

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Came in to say I think keith Floyd was great & will remember him fondly & all that & what do I find........... hee hee.
I think it´s quite a fitting tribute in an odd sort of way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here