Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Keith Floyd

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
if that is your feeble attempt at posting in a " cockney" accent , then im afraid you are revealing that you really are a country yokel , you bumpkin, by using egg and chips , " 2 pie and double mash loads of liqour" would be the order any self respecting south londoner would place, but being a bit of a hayseed you wouldnt know that .

he would probably ask if the chilli vinegar was balsamic, like the Mandelson guacamole legend.

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
if that is your feeble attempt at posting in a " cockney" accent , then im afraid you are revealing that you really are a country yokel , you bumpkin, by using egg and chips , " 2 pie and double mash loads of liqour" would be the order any self respecting south londoner would place, but being a bit of a hayseed you wouldnt know that .

Grammar and spelling all in place, quickly checked in my dictionary/thesaurus twofer, free with my subscription to the undergrond 'I'm a cock' periodical, which, incidentally, tucks away nicely in my Nonce Air manbag.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Grammar and spelling all in place, quickly checked in my dictionary/thesaurus twofer, free with my subscription to the undergrond 'I'm a cock' periodical, which, incidentally, tucks away nicely in my Nonce Air manbag.

hahaha Nonce Air manbag!

lol pmsl smileys thumbs up etc etc

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
he would probably ask if the chilli vinegar was balsamic, like the Mandelson guacamole legend.

I don't know where this food snob label has come from?

Just because I might hold views a little left from you does that now make me a vegetarian shoe wearing food nonce?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

Just because I might hold views a little left from you does that now make me a vegetarian shoe wearing food nonce?

No its just a joke mate. Simplester says I only eat beans and chips, I get it too.

I tell you what though I am having pie and mash for my lunch now, guaranteed.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Out of Interest Butch and Sundance...who's in the "right on clique"?

This is an epic thread btw. keep it up.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

i dont know about food snob, but you certainly deserve an " i'll join in the baiting happily but run away crying to mummy when i get some back" label.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
i dont know about food snob, but you certainly deserve an " i'll join in the baiting happily but run away crying to mummy when i get some back" label.

They should make a cartoon character out of you.

Maybe you should get the egg for your shoulder to go with that mountain of chips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here