Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Keith Floyd

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
That is what its all about Lokki. The world gives us people like that far too rarely.

Just dont bring St Jamie of Shoreditch into this to compare him to, or all hell breaks loose. I have about 500 knitting needles in my back for doing so and have been beaten around the head by a good few copies of the Guardian (and the Saturday one too).

well, considering you despise Jamie Oliver and hate everything about him - why would you even begin to compare him to the legend that is Keith Floyd ? Strange

oh and I read the sun MATE

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
coming from a man that only eats butter chicken in a curry house, you will excuse me if I question your palate
so didnt really want my opinion on floyd , you just wanted a chance to demonstrate unparalelled food snobbery? "ohhh let me question your palate" ," i cant believe you've ordered the chambertin with beef " "how passe"....... knob

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
so didnt really want my opinion on floyd , you just wanted a chance to demonstrate unparalelled food snobbery? "ohhh let me question your palate" ," i cant believe you've ordered the chambertin with beef " "how passe"....... knob

you got me, of course I didn't want your opinion on Floyd, your opinions on most things count for shit

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
well, considering you despise Jamie Oliver and hate everything about him - why would you even begin to compare him to the legend that is Keith Floyd ? Strange

oh and I read the sun MATE

that is how the thread went. Keith Allen asked Floyd what he thought of current 'celebrity chefs'. His words were 'they are c*nts'. Good job he didnt post on here or you would have been right on his back.

But then it was a couple of pages ago. But its evolved in a fun way, with the Knitting Circle turning up and completely missing the point in their haste to defend their hero, Mr Bombing Round Westbourne Grove on a Scooter Buying Basil and Being Over Matey with Stallholders. Just imagine if you lived like that!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
that is how the thread went. Keith Allen asked Floyd what he thought of current 'celebrity chefs'. His words were 'they are c*nts'. Good job he didnt post on here or you would have been right on his back.

But then it was a couple of pages ago. But its evolved in a fun way, with the Knitting Circle turning up and completely missing the point in their haste to defend their hero, Mr Bombing Round Westbourne Grove on a Scooter Buying Basil and Being Over Matey with Stallholders. Just imagine if you lived like that!

sounds like a cracking job to me. Would be funny if Keith Floyd 'did' post on here...Imagine that, there MAY have been 2 celeb chefs on NSC

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
can i GET a latte to go ?" ..... cock.

if you were Jamie you would have your own vintage expresso machine imported from a back street Naples cafe that is to die for. You would not buy the stuff out.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Cahn oi av dahble egg n chips ploise guv?
if that is your feeble attempt at posting in a " cockney" accent , then im afraid you are revealing that you really are a country yokel , you bumpkin, by using egg and chips , " 2 pie and double mash loads of liqour" would be the order any self respecting south londoner would place, but being a bit of a hayseed you wouldnt know that .

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
if that is your feeble attempt at posting in a " cockney" accent , then im afraid you are revealing that you really are a country yokel , you bumpkin, by using egg and chips , " 2 pie and double mash loads of liqour" would be the order any self respecting south londoner would place, but being a bit of a hayseed you wouldnt know that .

do cockneys not eat egg and chips then ? or do does it leave them disrespecting themselves ?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Surely it's "Poi and maahhhsh wiv lahhhhds a lickah!"?

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

Is Danny Dyer your hero?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here