RIP Corey Monteith

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
but people choose to take drugs...

What about people who get addicted to prescription medication? They do not choose to take drugs.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Only thick people take drugs. Brilliant. I would say most of the people who take recreational drugs are a lot more clued up on the hazards of doing so than you are, and that you probably get your information from the sensationalist media rather than any type of actual research.

They like to kid themselves they are. Most have no real idea what the are taking Pharmaceutically.

How would you say recreational drug taking is different to regularly drinking alcohol?

Its not

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
What about people who get addicted to prescription medication? They do not choose to take drugs.

Addictive medication is highly controlled these days, and unlikely to be administered to the point of addiction. I was more alluding to recreational narcotic use, the perils of which are well documented and known in society...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
If you mean by that an alliance of sufferers and the well informed are disagreeing with you then yes there is.

Well my advice would be to steer well clear of threads like this. You will end up in the downward spiral of anger, frustration and despair.
Stand well clear.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Addictive medication is highly controlled these days, and unlikely to be administered to the point of addiction.

I am not going to bother debating with you because this comment is just total nonsense and you probably know it. You seem know very little about prescription medication and are extremely judgemental about addiction. Good night.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
That's a shame, they were often comedy gold. Still the night is young.

:wink:

I have had my moments but really can't be arsed now to get worked up about stuff. Maybe I am finally growing up !

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Well my advice would be to steer well clear of threads like this. You will end up in the downward spiral of anger, frustration and despair.
Stand well clear.

I've already ended in up in " the downward spiral of anger, frustration and despair" some 15 years ago. My life now is pretty free of those things.

Plenty of disrespect intended but your advice ain't worth squat.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I've already ended in up in " the downward spiral of anger, frustration and despair" some 15 years ago. My life now is pretty free of those things.

Plenty of disrespect intended but your advice ain't worth squat.

Good for you mate. Finding inner peace and telling those demons to do one is the way to go. Huge respect.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I am not going to bother debating with you because this comment is just total nonsense and you probably know it. You seem know very little about prescription medication and are extremely judgemental about addiction. Good night.

I grew up in a house where he who shouted loudest, was deemed right... I've now learned that this isn't necessarily the case...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports