Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RIP Corey Monteith

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
And there was me thinking you might have bounced this thread to apologise for being a fool.

Pot and black kettle spring to mind. I wait for you to have the last word as normal.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Pot and black kettle spring to mind.

How old are you? You're like a little child who has to have the last word no matter what.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe his body just gave up then....like Heath Ledger

Heath Ledger was found with a cocktail of 6 drugs inside him, taken for stress and workload. Jackson was a walking medicine cabinet as well as drinking 6 bottles of wine a day, apparently.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pot and black kettle spring to mind. I wait for you to have the last word as normal.

Your lambasting of him for being a pathetic druggie was proved to be wrong, to be fair so HT has a point.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I plain don't believe that drinking 6 bottles of wine and necking pills all day long didn't contribute to the man's death.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I plain don't believe that drinking 6 bottles of wine and necking pills all day long didn't contribute to the man's death.

That is true. His heart and other organs must have been shot and could not withstand the lethal injection more fit people maybe could have.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Sneaky edit. You might have fooled us had NSC note publicly stamped your edit as 9 minutes after my post. .You really are stupid. Post #103 has the original version before you went back and changed it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here