Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ring of Fire

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I vote we replace it with Tammy Wynettes 'Stand by your Man'' when Ring of Fire eventually dies out..................maybe air it at Fulham away next year as it seems the perfect setting for old Country comebacks. :rave:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I vote we replace it with Tammy Wynettes 'Stand by your Man'' when Ring of Fire eventually dies out..................maybe air it at Fulham away next year as it seems the perfect setting for old Country comebacks. :rave:

Someone had a bad day? Have a drink, it will all be better after a few beers!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Wait till Millwall away in a few weeks time when TEIXIERA smashes home from 20 yards and the 3,000 in the away go mental to tune of DA DA DA DA DA DAD DA DA DA, CANT WAIT
Another great away day in London having a few beers and having a laugh singing irrelevant fun songs while pissed up watching Tha ALBION bash Millwall

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
Strange for someone to be so wound up over 30 odd seconds of music that is being played to generate a bit of atmosphere.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Wait till Millwall away in a few weeks time when TEIXIERA smashes home from 20 yards and the 3,000 in the away go mental to tune of DA DA DA DA DA DAD DA DA DA, CANT WAIT
Another great away day in London having a few beers and having a laugh singing irrelevant fun songs while pissed up watching Tha ALBION bash Millwall

If you write a nice letter to them maybe Millwall will pipe it through the speaker system for you as well. :lolol:

Millwall fans could do with a laugh this year.

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
I'm glad someone else has pointed out this sad fact.

Unfortunately that is the sad state of affairs in our football. Whether it's due to all seater stadia or not I don't know but I do remember seeing an article a year or so ago saying that the average age of people going to matches is something like 45 - maybe this has something to do with a lack of atmosphere as most people of that age are less likely to jump around like loons while singing non stop for 90 odd minutes but by looking around many seem quite happy to join in with something like the afore mentioned tune for a short while. Like I say if it gets people going at kick off and adds to the atmosphere then great. Who needs to hear the names of 7 players being read out that may not even get on the pitch especially when their names have already been on tv screens around the concourse.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Are they?

I've notice a huge tail off of scarf waving and joining in from where I'm sitting.

Handful in the WSL I saw and maybe 30 -40 in the North the other night I'd say.

Think the novelty has worn off and people are realising its a bit naff.

Hey, if you love it then do it. Not for me though.
Think you should go to spec savers . Tuesday night was nothing as bad as that.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I am!!!!! People don't post on here sober do they?

Worrying if they do with the levels of drivel on a daily basis. :laugh:

One might argue that this is what you have come up with on this thread -presumably, though, you think it is everyone else capable of drivel ; laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here