The Troubadour
It's embarrassing contrived shit.

The scarf wavers have dropped significantly, so will soon die out thankfully

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
I give the club full marks for trying to get the crowd going at KO. Normally after GOSBTS there are a few Albion chants and then silence. Ring of fire does seem to fire folk up even in WSL where OAPs have been seen twirling scarves. Who would have thought that?

Gary1

Oct 25, 2013
How many times have we read on here that the atmosphere is crap and yet when something comes along that livens people up and gets them up for the game all we get are a load of moaners saying how crap it is and they'd rather hear the subs names being read out.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
How many times have we read on here that the atmosphere is crap and yet when something comes along that livens people up and gets them up for the game all we get are a load of moaners saying how crap it is and they'd rather hear the subs names being read out.

We'll be trying Agadoo next :facepalm:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Mid life crisis, grumpy git alert ????
embrace it and buy a scarf Victor

Its American shit, cringe when I see the Steeler fans do it.

Never thought I'd see such tinpotedness at the Albion. :facepalm:

Goal music but without the goals :ffsparr:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
It's embarrassing contrived shit.

The scarf wavers have dropped significantly, so will soon die out thankfully

At the start of this thread, several fans said that it helped the atmosphere at Fulham massively. So if the club is trying to put on what they think the fans want, why is it contrived? If it proves to be popular and the fans take to it en masse, then lets go for it. There are enough moans about the lack of atmosphere, so if this helps, what can possibly be wrong with that? You may be embarrassed, but perhaps that is your problem.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
But you're a big fan of all that Yankee grid iron "American shit" I'd have thought you'd be embracing it, hut hut hut

Not the crap that goes on in the stands, though beer in the seating area I do approve of :whisky:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At the start of this thread, several fans said that it helped the atmosphere at Fulham massively. So if the club is trying to put on what they think the fans want, why is it contrived? If it proves to be popular and the fans take to it en masse, then lets go for it. There are enough moans about the lack of atmosphere, so if this helps, what can possibly be wrong with that? You may be embarrassed, but perhaps that is your problem.

Are they?

I've notice a huge tail off of scarf waving and joining in from where I'm sitting.

Handful in the WSL I saw and maybe 30 -40 in the North the other night I'd say.

Think the novelty has worn off and people are realising its a bit naff.

Hey, if you love it then do it. Not for me though.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Are they?

I've notice a huge tail off of scarf waving and joining in from where I'm sitting.

Handful in the WSL I saw and maybe 30 -40 in the North the other night I'd say.

Think the novelty has worn off and people are realising its a bit naff.

Hey, if you love it then do it. Not for me though.

Take it you didn't go to Fulham then......

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Whatever BRIGHTON fans or the club do to create an atmosphere it'll get slated on NSC, that's the trouble with social media people read what people are thinking, before social media where everyone wasn't jugded on virtually everthing you do or say at football people would just get on with their lives and have a laugh without worrying or treading on egg shells for the fear of being called cringeworthy or tinpot,

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Whatever BRIGHTON fans or the club do to create an atmosphere it'll get slated on NSC, that's the trouble with social media people read what people are thinking, before social media were everyone wasn't jugded on virtually everthing you do or say at football people would just get on with their lives and have a laugh without worrying or treading on egg shells for the fear of being called cringeworthy or tinpot,

Maybe I'm missing the point T?

Why Ring of Fire? Whats it got to do with anything? Who decided it should be our ''theme''

Why not Making your mind up by Bucks Fizz? of Hang Tough by New Kids on the Block? :facepalm:

Seems someone has picked a random tune from history and we've decided it will do as we have **** all else.? :shrug:

No one can slag of Palace now for their Dave Clarke 5 number after this.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
More than one sunshine! you can sing along with it at Bolton on Sat....I will even lend you my scarf!!

You want to wave your scarf around to a sped up loop of a 52 year old song than knock yourself out mate.

Not for me though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here