Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Richard Littlejohn article in the Daily Mail

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Nothing so long as you don't fill them with second hand golf clubs and "sticky" articles by Dick Littlepenis.

Yeah I got the gag. The new ST is a bloody nice car actually (Ford build quality and tech notwithstanding). Not seen driven by many Mail reading 60+ golfers though. :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yeah I got the gag. The new ST is a bloody nice car actually (Ford build quality and tech notwithstanding). Not seen driven by many Mail reading 60+ golfers though. :lolol:

In hindsight I should have said Skoda Octavia but I'm alienating even more of NSC as I type......

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Aren't we pretty much all public sector employees at the moment?

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Thanks !, My monthly Income Tax probably does not even pay a nurses wages for one day a month, my meagre contribution is dwarfed by the amount put out of reach of the taxman by big business. Don't be expecting the majority of people at the bottom to solve the problem, besides, if my income drops due to further taxation I might soon be eligible for Income Support !

... and neither does mine, thankfully there are millions of us that contribute that when combined do pay for the public services.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Speak for yourself. Chez LL hasn't received a penny from the government and (hopefully) wont any time soon.

Ok, well I am actually a public sector worker so definitely speaking for myself.

Just seems a strange fight to pick (the original article that is) when such a huge percentage of the public will have taken money from the government by the time this is all over.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Ok, well I am actually a public sector worker so definitely speaking for myself.

Just seems a strange fight to pick (the original article that is) when such a huge percentage of the public will have taken money from the government by the time this is all over.

Yeah I completely agree. But it's Littlejohn so it goes without saying that it'll be a steaming pile of shit. :wanker:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Poorly researched by Littlejohn.

At the same time, I don't recall reading about Town Hall boxtickers being forced to survive on 80 per cent of their usual wages, up to a maximum of £2,500 a month.

I know a lot of Council employees who earn considerably less than £2,500 per month (or even 80 per cent of it). They have to survive on it all the time.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
What ‘worked’?

Ah the 'voice of reason ' returns. The last time we spoke I asked you if you would go into a Glasgow pub pub and call the drinkers 'sweaties' (As you've called Scottish people on here before) I received a deafening silence in return but hey now you are back eh?? Oh how I would love you to walk into the Spoons next to Glasgow central station and say 'allright sweaties' then you could look up and say 'i am the voice of reason'

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Littlejohn and Morgan,in your face and why not ? Mrs LBG works nights in Leek at a care home almost no PPE and drive deliveries again the same we have bought our own gloves and masks. So TO many of you DO ONE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here