Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Richard Littlejohn article in the Daily Mail

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not even close?? Some obvious similarities:

1. Both right-wing in their political outlook.
2. Both rubbish on detail.
3. Both inherently inwards looking, i.e. Make America Great Again / Get Brexit Done
4. Both compulsive liars.

But what about all the differences ?

1. Johnson has better manners
2. Johnson has better hair
3. Johnson knows some Latin

I think that's about it :shrug:

Last edited:

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010

3. Both inherently inwards looking, i.e. Make America Great Again / Get Brexit Done

5. Both have bangable significant others in Melania and Carrie.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

both inherited huge wealth and are incoherent

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Heh heh. Have we stopped being nice now then?

As I said.

In. A. Panic.

Wellquick "Jewish propaganda machine" woody there. A man with his finger on the pulse.:lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can I attempt to summarize the message for those that cannot see beyond their hatred for the "journalist" or the need to blame Boris for everything.

When my company is busy I earn a lot. Now I wont.Therefore I wont be paying huge amounts in tax.

If lots of people who pay a lot of tax don't, something has to give.

Just saying.[/QUOTE

If I work I pay £90 a month tax, if I don't work I appear to be paying zero tax, if/when I go back to work how much difference is my £90 a month going to make to the country ?

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Can I attempt to summarize the message for those that cannot see beyond their hatred for the "journalist" or the need to blame Boris for everything.

When my company is busy I earn a lot. Now I wont.Therefore I wont be paying huge amounts in tax.

If lots of people who pay a lot of tax don't, something has to give.

Just saying.[/QUOTE

If I work I pay £90 a month tax, if I don't work I appear to be paying zero tax, if/when I go back to work how much difference is my £90 a month going to make to the country ?

Sorry if i'm miss understanding your point.

It all will count eventually. My £lotsK tax a month clearly makes up for a lot of £90 not paying and even a lot benefits for the £90 not paying.

I am only illustrating that one day all of this will need paying. The tax burden isn't spread equally now, how we get more from that model I don't know.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

Well that's OK then, since your £90 / month won't make any difference then lets cancel everybody's tax that pays £90 a month, and might as well not bother with the first £90 of everybody who pays more.

After all it won't make any difference.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Both attracted to their wheezy, sweating beaus, many years their senior, by their charm and good looks.

Bernie.jpg

Paul & Debs.jpg

Was going to resize that first photo but decided against it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
But what about all the differences ?

1. Johnson has better manners
2. Johnson has better hair
3. Johnson knows some Latin

I think that's about it :shrug:

One is a massive racist and the other is a casual racist. I think the hair is a nil-nil draw.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well that's OK then, since your £90 / month won't make any difference then lets cancel everybody's tax that pays £90 a month, and might as well not bother with the first £90 of everybody who pays more.

After all it won't make any difference.

Thanks !, My monthly Income Tax probably does not even pay a nurses wages for one day a month, my meagre contribution is dwarfed by the amount put out of reach of the taxman by big business. Don't be expecting the majority of people at the bottom to solve the problem, besides, if my income drops due to further taxation I might soon be eligible for Income Support !

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Thanks !, My monthly Income Tax probably does not even pay a nurses wages for one day a month, my meagre contribution is dwarfed by the amount put out of reach of the taxman by big business. Don't be expecting the majority of people at the bottom to solve the problem, besides, if my income drops due to further taxation I might soon be eligible for Income Support !

You count. It all counts.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ha Ha! Extreme right? You really have to be one of the most gullible mugs ever to spout that shit. Now go look up A Hitler, a bit before your time I know, but Google will have plenty of info for you, you idiotic, wet behind the ears, little idealist.

Well, there's very little doubt that the government of the day here are the furthest right they've been since Thatcher, and that Nigel "lockdown doesn't apply to me" Farage wants it to go even further. Nor that President Trump in the US has some particularly unsavoury neo-Nazi supporters and is, in fact, a massive, libertarian, racist bellend. In charge of a nuclear button :eek:

Littlejohn's job is to take that shit and make it appeal to the common man. I say common, but your average Mail reader is over 60 and part of the Associate Golf Club Membership and Ford Focus set. Anything more exciting and they tend to have to reach for the Sanatogen and beta blockers.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Well, there's very little doubt that the government of the day here are the furthest right they've been since Thatcher, and that Nigel "lockdown doesn't apply to me" Farage wants it to go even further. Nor that President Trump in the US has some particularly unsavoury neo-Nazi supporters and is, in fact, a massive, libertarian, racist bellend. In charge of a nuclear button :eek:

Littlejohn's job is to take that shit and make it appeal to the common man. I say common, but your average Mail reader is over 60 and part of the Associate Golf Club Membership and Ford Focus set. Anything more exciting and they tend to have to reach for the Sanatogen and beta blockers.

Oi, what's wrong with a Ford Focus apart from everything?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here