Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Rhian Brewster

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Wood - why would Burnley want to sell him? I don't believe he's made any noises about leaving?
Deeney - too old and beat up
Abraham - too expensive
Edouard - see Abraham
Seb Andersson - I'm not sure he's a Potter player. 7 of his 12 Bundesliga goals were from headers. Good option if you wanted to replace Murray like for like, but us chasing Nunez indicates we are after pace and energy, not an old-fashioned No.9.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
By the way he was giving it large at the barber’s wearing his “well deserved” champions league medal I suspect he may be considered in the “dodgy” category as far as the club’s filtering system is concerned.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
You're as obsessed with Pukki as BW2 was with Callum Wilson!

Was shit the majority of last season, good only in first few weeks.

In the Championship 2018/19 he scored 29 goals in 43 games. 4 more than Maupay.

Last season for Finland he scored 10 in 10.

Regardless of when he scored last season for Norwich, he still scored more league goals than anyone in our team.

The only reason not to buy him is because he is too similar to what we already have. Or maybe that's a perfect reason to actually go for him?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You're as obsessed with Pukki as BW2 was with Callum Wilson!

Was shit the majority of last season, good only in first few weeks.

Missed out on Wilson. Not so sure we should consider Pooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
By the way he was giving it large at the barber’s wearing his “well deserved” champions league medal I suspect he may be considered in the “dodgy” category as far as the club’s filtering system is concerned.

Who are we talking about here? Brewster or Lallana

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

Regardless of when he scored last season for Norwich, he still scored more league goals than anyone in our team.

The only reason not to buy him is because he is too similar to what we already have. Or maybe that's a perfect reason to actually go for him?

All fair points, if he could rediscover that form and club ignored his age, it could be a possibility. No clubs showing interest kinda tells you more.

If it were to be Pukki, I'd hazard a guess it needs to be now and it won't happen late in the window as they won't be able to find suitable replacement.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

He’s basically an older, slower version of Maupay.

It’s possible, I wouldn’t rule us out going for him, and I trust the club regardless, but it would be a surprising move that doesn’t fit our business model (very different case from Lallana. Serial winner, elite level, good with youngsters etc).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
All fair points, if he could rediscover that form and club ignored his age, it could be a possibility. No clubs showing interest kinda tells you more.

If it were to be Pukki, I'd hazard a guess it needs to be now and it won't happen late in the window as they won't be able to find suitable replacement.
His form tailed off in line with Norwich being absolute rubbish. I'm not so sure he's slower than maupay as well. I don't think maupays that quick.

Also reminder that maupay had a pretty terrible end of season !! 4 goals in 25 or something.

Pukki makes sense to me as he wouldn't cause ripples and would probably be happy to rotate with maupay and Connolly

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
[tweet]1304035080613048321[/tweet]

Based on that set of highlights, he looks to me like exactly the sort of striker we need: shoots on instinct, no hesitation when the opportunity arrives. Of course, highlights ... how many missed opportunities to get those on the score sheet?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He has a 1 in 3 strike rate. Averaging 12-13 a season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You say he is a "proper 10+ goal scorer", I say he scored 10 or more in one of his five PL seasons.

2015/16: 13 games / 5 goals
2016/17: 20 / 6
2017/18: 28 / 8
2018/19: 30 / 14
2019/20: 35 / 7

To you, this may be 12-13 on average, to me it isnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here