Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Rhian Brewster

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Yet another disappointing "miss" if true....feels like we're going backwards and very uncompetitive in this particular marketplace but I'm sure we'll pull a goal scoring rabbit out of the hat at some point!!!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Yet another disappointing "miss" if true....feels like we're going backwards and very uncompetitive in this particular marketplace but I'm sure we'll pull a goal scoring rabbit out of the hat at some point!!!

It don't mean that much and its not odds on yet (usual only when its a bit more certain), but Sheff utd have moved into favourite from third favourite with skybet, we're second, Swansea third.

The nearly men again? one thing is certain, Wilder is not passively sitting by to see what happens, he's trying to make it happen

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We don't need another striker unless you think Maupay and Connolly are 'phoning in their performance' :lolol:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Carragher did mention in commentary that if Liverpool wanted to buy Thiago that they needed to sell 2 or 3 players first to fund the purchase.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Carragher did mention in commentary that if Liverpool wanted to buy Thiago that they needed to sell 2 or 3 players first to fund the purchase.

Yeah, when I heard that I was thinking straight away about Brewster. Didn't he actually say something on the lines of they were looking to get rid of 3/4 players rather than they needed to? (could be wrong)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Brewster will not play for Liverpool this season. It's the wrong question... the only ones are where and when (and for how much)... it would be nice to think that for once someone will choose us over other options... others, that is, than local boys (Lallana and White)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Brewster will not play for Liverpool this season. It's the wrong question... the only ones are where and when (and for how much)... it would be nice to think that for once someone will choose us over other options... others, that is, than local boys (Lallana and White)
I'm not sure we want to spend the money on him sadly. Loan only which liverpool don't want to do.

Sent from my SM-G977N using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yeah, when I heard that I was thinking straight away about Brewster. Didn't he actually say something on the lines of they were looking to get rid of 3/4 players rather than they needed to? (could be wrong)

The media in general have said the same for weeks. Brewster, Grujic, H.Wilson and Shaqiri to be sold.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
The media in general have said the same for weeks. Brewster, Grujic, H.Wilson and Shaqiri to be sold.

If I could pick one from those, mine would be Wilson.
Brewster looks good but at 5ft10, I'm just really hoping we bring someone more in the target man mould especially if we end up bringing in that fullback from Watford whose crossing looks superb.
Wilson looks like a player who could very much compete with Trossard and play behind the striker as the playmaker.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If I could pick one from those, mine would be Wilson.
Brewster looks good but at 5ft10, I'm just really hoping we bring someone more in the target man mould especially if we end up bringing in that fullback from Watford whose crossing looks superb.
Wilson looks like a player who could very much compete with Trossard and play behind the striker as the playmaker.

I think it’s too early for Brewster at any PL club. He is a great talent, brilliant in the England age group teams with Foden, and as a 19 year old against bruising CB’s he was quality for Swansea.

I liked H.Wilson, but a NSC expert on Plucky reckoned he was shite there.

Agreed, we definitely need a proper centre forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here