[Politics] Rhian Brewster

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You say he is a "proper 10+ goal scorer", I say he scored 10 or more in one of his five PL seasons.

2015/16: 13 games / 5 goals
2016/17: 20 / 6
2017/18: 28 / 8
2018/19: 30 / 14
2019/20: 35 / 7

To you, this may be 12-13 on average, to me it isnt.

So if Messi was injured for 3 years he isn’t a 10 plus a season striker. Alrite mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So if Messi was injured for 3 years he isn’t a 10 plus a season striker. Alrite mate.

If Messi played five seasons in a top division and only scored 10 goals or more once, he wouldnt be a "10 plus a season striker", no. Correct. If the reason was that he was playing as GK, was injured, dead or doing too much heroin wouldnt matter, he would still not be a 10 goals a season striker unless he scored 10+ goals a season more often than not. Its pretty fecking basic stuff tbh.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If Messi played five seasons in a top division and only scored 10 goals or more once, he wouldnt be a "10 plus a season striker", no. Correct. If the reason was that he was playing as GK, was injured, dead or doing too much heroin wouldnt matter, he would still not be a 10 goals a season striker unless he scored 10+ goals a season more often than not. Its pretty fecking basic stuff tbh.

No point in arguing with someone that can’t work out average strike rate x 38 games = more than 10.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I think Klopp is playing some games here with the Liverpool ownership, Brewster was seen as next superstar (and the reason Solanki was sold), I think he looks better than Origi/Shaqiri ,and must be on lower wages. So why get rid for only £20m? Is this because he missed out on Werner and the dragging of heals on the lad from Bayern? So my thought this is a loan deal based on how much actual game time willl be given by whoever loans him

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I'd be disappointed if we lost out on Brewster to Sheff Utd. Top 6, Wolves, Everton, Leicester I could accept but I put Sheff Utd in the same bracket as us so to lose out to them would grate. Provided we're actually after him.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wilder hasn’t mentioned him by name of course... But sheff and us are being linked. Nothing to report today apart from an Argus article with little info and a mirror rehash of yesterday’s telegraph one...

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think Klopp is playing some games here with the Liverpool ownership, Brewster was seen as next superstar (and the reason Solanki was sold), I think he looks better than Origi/Shaqiri ,and must be on lower wages. So why get rid for only £20m? Is this because he missed out on Werner and the dragging of heals on the lad from Bayern? So my thought this is a loan deal based on how much actual game time willl be given by whoever loans him

I’ve heard from some Liverpool fans that if Klopp wants to loan him out it means he doesn’t rate him. Hence why they’re open to a sale, but they have to play the game a bit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We’re very keen on this laddie, it sounds promising :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports