Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Restaurant 2011

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
took the mrs to toscas in shoreham last nite,the place was buzzin,packed to the rafters,but the food was still shithot,
,ive worked it some superb michelin restaurants,but you cant beat decent italian food,would recommend this to anyone

Toscas is always quality, going to a private party there next Friday

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Thorne's on Upper Gardner Street

Excellent. Salt and pepper squid with blood orange chutney and an excellent piece of steak with a proper berniase sauce. Nice layout and great service. Two courses stuffed me but would have loved to have tried their fondant for afters. Recommended. 8/10

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Medicine Chest
Best bowl of Moules marinier ive had in town, the bread to was amazing too.
Went for set menu and food was still tremendous. A strange little venue and location, but food and services top notch.

Another vote for the Medicine Chest

Went here and shovelled down some scallops, venison, creme brulee and a bang tidy bottle of red and left feeling satisfied. Sensational cocktail to kick off proceedings as well. HIGHLY recommended.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Gaucho - Charlotte Street, London, tonight.

Beautifully cooked steaks that melted in the mouth, easy 10

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gaucho - Charlotte Street, London, tonight.

Beautifully cooked steaks that melted in the mouth, easy 10

Gauchos is decent, is our usual work haunt, but often find the service is average-poor. Hawksmoor is meant to be very decent for steak too, and seem to be opening up a new few restaurants.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
La Galleria, Shoreham - superb family meal so a big deserved 10

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can't see a restaurants 2012 thread - so will post here. Went to Pollen Street Social (near Oxford Circus tube, just off Regents Street) last night - probably about the best food I have had anywhere. Really outstanding.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Thorne's on Upper Gardner Street

Excellent. Salt and pepper squid with blood orange chutney and an excellent piece of steak with a proper berniase sauce. Nice layout and great service. Two courses stuffed me but would have loved to have tried their fondant for afters. Recommended. 8/10

Hmmm like the sound of that, will have to investigate.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Can't see a restaurants 2012 thread - so will post here. Went to Pollen Street Social (near Oxford Circus tube, just off Regents Street) last night - probably about the best food I have had anywhere. Really outstanding.

Have heard rave reviews of that place. Jason Atherton's joint I gather. Been meaning to go there.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
POLLEN Street Social is ace! Bit loud but you really do get well looked after. Dessert bar is cool

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
POLLEN Street Social is ace! Bit loud but you really do get well looked after. Dessert bar is cool

We were given a tour of the kitchen and Jason greeted us and gave us a copy of his book which he signed for us as we were celebrating our 29th anniversary. Really top place and very good night out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here