Respect a Liverpool fan

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some truly asinine comments on this thread from all of the usual anti-Liverpool contingent and a few 'ard cases who think they'll be 'smacking a scouser in the head'.

So there might be some scousers in seats other than the south stand? Because they're scousers the usual suspects come trotting out. Does the same rule apply when Albion fans are bigging themselves up for getting seats in the home end at West Ham, Tottenham, Hereford and other places where demand out-strips supply? Nothing like a bunch of hypocrites bleating about something football fans everywhere (including Albion fans) do-try and watch their team.

The difference is that every time I have seen Albion in the home end at an away game, there has been oodles of space in the home end, with the away end being sold out.

Tonight, the home end is sold out, so every Liverpool fan in the home end has taken a seat away from a BHA fan.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I bet in the previous round, Liverpool never sold out the away end and then took seats away from the home fans.
I think the Liverpool fans are just worried they're going to get a good hiding and wanna watch a good footy team play good footy against them.
I still think with the pace we have up front, we could cause them problems like spurs did at the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports