Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Respect a Liverpool fan

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
If you find yourself sitting next to a Liverpool fan tomorrow night in the north or west stand,will you be showing them the same respect i'm sure we would get sitting in the Kop end.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
No.

Why on earth are they in with the Brighton fans?

If one of them is sitting next to me, I will politely point out to them that they shouldn't be there!
If we happen to score, then I will leap up and "accidently" smack them in the head!

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Just for the record, Anfield is very tolerant towards away fans in the home end

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I've watched Albion from the Kop and other areas on Anfield with no problems, but then I didn't draw attention to myself.

But these were never capacity crowds and I wasn't taking the place of a local who might otherwise be sat there.

I can well imagine that there'll be a few local Liverpool fans who often watch the Albion. Hopefully they will show some restraint and respect should they have some goals to cheer.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Yes I have sat in the Kop, and can confirm they are very away fan friendly. In the pub after all everyone wants to do is talk football, had a great day there. I am sure there will be loads of Liverpool fans all around the Amex.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also bear in mind that Nooney and Navs will have bought 20+ tickets each for their family and relatives so lumping a scouser might not be the best of ideas.

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
So friendly up there, I remember once, a kind group of lads offered to look after our car for us to ensure nothing happened to it.
How kind

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Respect a Liverpool fan", what is this, a kind of "Take Your Puppy To Work Day"? Hug A Stranger Week?

Surely Liverpool fans deserve no more or no less respect than those of any other club?

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
And before any anti scouse songs, just remind yourself where Noone and Nav are from

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
I did say i was being sarcastic.I do not believe we would get any respect celebrating a last minute winner in the kop end

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
"Respect a Liverpool fan", what is this, a kind of "Take Your Puppy To Work Day"? Hug A Stranger Week?

Surely Liverpool fans deserve no more or no less respect than those of any other club?

Spot on.

Any aways near me EVER in the Amex will soon be strewn with my nuts.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
any away fans in the West Upper will be verbally abused and then the stewards will be informed. It is NOT a friendly and the way i see it is they have taken a seat away from a Brighton fan.

And before any anti scouse songs, just remind yourself where Noone and Nav are from

I will be joining in all the anti scouse songs, i care not a jot where Noone is from as he is now a Brighton player and belongs to us. If he is offended then he should not be a proffesional player.

I will also not be offended by the gay songs as this is just part of football and supporting your club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here