Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replay tickets free to S/T holders and members

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No, you weren't being moronic. See my previous reply - fans who bought a ticket and didn't go would be up to 15% better off (e-cash discount).

Or these scamps could just put the money spent on the Hull ticket directly onto their card instead, and get the 15% anyway.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Or these scamps could just put the money spent on the Hull ticket directly onto their card instead, and get the 15% anyway.

D'oh! You're right of course!

Though, as others have said - you will get the loyalty points if you buy a ticket and don't go....

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No, but if the club are processing the ticket price refund as an e-cash credit (which they are), you can use the e-cash for beer/pies, where you do get the discount!

That's no different to sticking on £15 onto your e-cash card yourself. There would be no point in buying a ticket to achieve this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:laugh: 6 days away, travelling 280 miles to see an Albion XI featuring development squad and youth team players play against a similar Hull team. Pretty much impossible to get home the same night/next morning with public transport.

There'll be a maximum of 150 and that's being very generous. We took 230 two seasons ago midweek and that fixture was known well in advance.

Massive well done though to the club for this :clap2:

The away attendance will be 250+ , not bad for a Monday night considering nearly all that go will be getting there by car or coach.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
They've not announced the loyalty points yet. Wouldn't be surprised that a free ticket = 0 loyalty points to avoid 2000 ticket purchases and only 800 at the game...

Sheesh. Kick a man when he's down, why don't you? :wink:

I tell you what, I'm going to stop digging this hole that I find myself at the bottom of!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its a good gesture on the front of it, but when you dig a little deeper, its not the greatest deal. The club gets a share of the ticket money from the replay, so therefore they arent technically spending out any money on the fans. Also (at present), there is no travel planned - so unless you live oop North or are prepared to drive that far, it doesnt really mean anything. 50% off coach travel would have been a better deal, maybe even free coaches completely - especially as match tickets are pretty cheap anyway.

Still cant see us taking more than 600.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Wow... The club has had a huge amount of stick for treating fans like customers and this is a proper gesture of good will. Something that will no doubt be forgotten soon.

Well done to those who made it happen.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Those cheap coach firms who run from Brighton to London don't got to Hull I suppose.

Well played Mr Barber, I think that was a very good move.

:clap:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

:thumbsup:

No apology needed! I hadn't thought it through, and you are perfectly correct in what you've said!

Makes note to self: Think before posting and look out for an opportunity to stick it to Bold Seagull *nods and cackles maniacally*

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Great idea. Even if we take 1000 fans up, at £20 a ticket or whatever it will be, the club only lose out on £20k, still making profit on the TV money they weren't expecting anyway. Genius

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Great idea. Even if we take 1000 fans up, at £20 a ticket or whatever it will be, the club only lose out on £20k, still making profit on the TV money they weren't expecting anyway. Genius

Agreed great idea.

It'll probably be more like 250 who go using a free ticket, at £15 a head, so £4k ish. I'd expect around 300 in the Albion end, a few of whom being those Non STH's living in the North who just pay the £15.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sadly of no use to exiles who don't have a season ticket and won't be members.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here