Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replay tickets free to S/T holders and members

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Me too. Haven't checked whether the £1.50 booking fee has been credited back to my e-cash- I'm pretty sure it won't have been- but I don't care.

Bring it on :clap:

The ticket rebates will be made to season ticket holders and club members who purchase their FA Cup fifth-round replay ticket directly from the Albion and will be applied to supporters’ e-cash accounts within seven days of the replay. Ticket prices for the replay are £15 for adults, £10 for seniors (over 65 yrs) and young people (aged 16-22 yrs), £5 children (aged 10-15 yrs), and £1 for children (under-10s). Rebate excludes booking fees.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Me too. Haven't checked whether the £1.50 booking fee has been credited back to my e-cash- I'm pretty sure it won't have been- but I don't care.

Bring it on :clap:

Rather bizarrely, I'm really looking forward to this now. I have a really good feeling about this one. I think the club are up for this, hence the offer. Hoping a few more have been reeled in by the lure of an e-cash bonanza!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Rather bizarrely, I'm really looking forward to this now. I have a really good feeling about this one. I think the club are up for this, hence the offer. Hoping a few more have been reeled in by the lure of an e-cash bonanza!

:lolol:

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley

Have just paid for two tickets using "friends and family" - both of us are ST holders - wonder if the full payment will be credited to my e-cash or split across both season tickets ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here