Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replay tickets free to S/T holders and members

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well done to the Albion. Can't go but that is immaterial, there will surely be loads who are tempted now!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
WRT some other threads, this is presumably the club 'not being interested in the FA Cup' again is it ? Great gesture, would love to go but can't take the time off work this would mean.

saltdeanseagull

Jul 31, 2011
Does anyone who has been to a cup replay before know if seagulls travel are likely to do any coaches and how soon places would be on sale? Very tempting if they do or can find a train bargain!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bet it does too! OK, so fans who buy a ticket and don't go will be up to 75p better off then ;)

Back to the main point - for those fans who do go - it's a great offer!

The only fans who will be 75p better off are those paying adult prices :lolol: If you've got 100 people on your friends and family list can you buy them all a ticket and have the e-cash ???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Meh. I was expecting them to charter a few flights.

This is a bit of an empty gesture TBH.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Tempting to cash in on the loyalty points though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anyone who has been to a cup replay before know if seagulls travel are likely to do any coaches and how soon places would be on sale? Very tempting if they do or can find a train bargain!

I assume the Love Bus is going , non members of the official supporters club are always welcome if spaces are available.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
How many tickets are we getting?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Once again this shows how Barber and co are able to get a very sensible balance between the feelings of the fans on the one hand, and the need to steer a tight financial ship on the other hand.
Judging by the reaction on here (normally quite a critical audience) this will be well received by the majority of fans, and is likely to significantly increase the support at an important televised match (and who knows, that could even help influence the outcome of the match itself). The cost of the gesture, even if it's widely taken up, is trivial compared with the income from the TV coverage, and the potential income if we go through.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Costing me £6 for train and match ticket, so that's definitely 1 that they've added to the attendance, i'd not have been able to afford it otherwise!

Although If it goes to Extra time I have the decision between staying (and waiting for the 5am train), or missing it.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Good call from the club. At least the away section should be fairly full as a result.

:laugh: 6 days away, travelling 280 miles to see an Albion XI featuring development squad and youth team players play against a similar Hull team. Pretty much impossible to get home the same night/next morning with public transport.

There'll be a maximum of 150 and that's being very generous. We took 230 two seasons ago midweek and that fixture was known well in advance.

Massive well done though to the club for this :clap2:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
You don't get any e-cash cashback on ticket purchases.

No, but if the club are processing the ticket price refund as an e-cash credit (which they are), you can use the e-cash for beer/pies, where you do get the discount!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here