Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Thanks for the support. It is true I have set up some pages in the last year and withdrawn for various reasons so I guess I got some stick for that but I am going to step up to the plate for this one and have got the ball rolling on my justgiving page.

Any support to see me over the line would be much appreciated.

:clap::clap::clap:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Come on people.

Over 1400 views of this thread, and only around 10 confirmed riders at the moment.
Bet a few of you have bikes in the shed that would just love a good spin from Croydon to Brighton

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:flameboun

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
I'm going to have to give this a miss, i have an op on the 10th july to repair a ripped tendon in my ankle, will be in plaster for 3 weeks and wont be physically ready for it

fcportaloo

Nov 1, 2009
Yes, I can do this. Happy to pay a registration fee, not sure I can raise £250. Was thinking of doing this in less time than 7 hours. Do we have a start time in mind?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please support James he is doing a lot of hard work.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The judge is in . And if Beach Hut Sponsors me i promise him i will never do the Go Left Go Left song again :bigwave:

**** me, I am definitely in on this

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I'm definitely up for this. I'm doing London-Brighton this year for the BHF and have raised nearly £200. My thinking is that I open up my JustGiving page soon and let it run, but I will ask people about August time due to the fact that I have asked a lot of people, who would probably donate less if I asked them now. But count me in 100%. Craig.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hello all,

If you have already set up a Just Giving page, please can you send me your email address so I can add you to the overall REMF team page and out totals will add up.

If you have not set up a Just Giving page, please do so and then PM me to say that you have.

I will be contacting all that have agreed to ride soon via PM to try and gather email addresses, as I intend on keeping in touch via email predominantly as many people do not use / are not on NSC that much.

Thanks

James

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here