Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Newcastle Tickets

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I managed to get two tickets, unbelievable!
What I would like to know though is why I only have 30 points? I have at least ten ticket purchaces through the official site, including three away trips, 1 this season, and three am-ex visits, how is this possible? Do tickets from previous seasons not count?
Oh well I have them anyway so can't complain I guess.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
ur gonna love it up here hope you are in G block tis the best!

Excitement level up a couple more notches - We're gonna be in G...

I'm more excited about the change of seats than the match itself, and am now an official member of the Can't Wait Club.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I managed to get two tickets, unbelievable!
What I would like to know though is why I only have 30 points? I have at least ten ticket purchaces through the official site, including three away trips, 1 this season, and three am-ex visits, how is this possible? Do tickets from previous seasons not count?
Oh well I have them anyway so can't complain I guess.

No, previous seasons' purchases don't give points for this season (except last season's season ticket holders, I think). I was disappointed, too - but at lease my tickets bought last season gave me a "previous purchase history", which is another occasional requirement when it gets down to 0 points required. This helped me get my first tickets at the Amex.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
My quick countup reveals:

NS - 18
ES - 15
WSL - 93
WSU- 35

...and a couple of blocks have become unavailable while I was still counting up!

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
Pleased to have been able to get tickets for a total of 8 of us in my group, including for my brother and his 2 sons after having persuaded them to come to the Wrexham match as their first Brighton game. If they enjoyed that, then they'll be gobsmacked by the atmosphere we can produce for big games like this!

D

Deleted member 18477

come on people! get these last tickets bought!!! i want a record attendance!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here