Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA v Newcastle - FA Cup 4th Round Score Predictor

BHA v Newcastle - FA Cup 4th Round Score Predictor

• Total voters

So who would have believed that the Albion will be playing our 4th game at home this season against Premiership opposition!

In all those Withdean year's I recall only Manchester City visiting us from the top flight!

The Albion have nothing to lose & with a couple of Newcastle's leading stars out of the game, the result could be closer than what the bookies predict.

Over to you..........

The Score Predictor Leaderboard now stands as:

6 Correct scores

Chucky 1973

5 correct scores

No one!

4 Correct Scores

SWINDON SEAGULL

3 Correct Scores

del strangefish, Gregory 2 Smith1,

2 Correct Scores

Albion Edd, Brighton Bear, Bens Grandad, BHAFC Pandapops, cammac, Cantona's Flying Dropkick, Daffy Duck, darters 74, DBL, Dublin seagull, e77, Gale BHA, Geriatric Seagull, Jimmy Come Lately, LABH, mickygp, Newman-seagulls, perseus,Pixelated Penguin, Rugrat, Sir Elliott Bennett,Slinky, The Orange Seagull, Trufflehound, willow 147, wombat

1 Correct Score

7 dials Seagull, Adopted Brighton, Albion Dave, Albion Robster, Aquillaugh, Badger, BASINGSTOKE SEAGULL, bassking, bennibenj, Benno Brighton, BHA boi, BHAFC_Pandapops, Blue and White Tiger, Bold Seagull, Bognor Bystander, Boris Yeltsin, Braders, brighton fc, brighton rock, brighton seagulls1, Chris_Highwind, Chippedgull, Clive Walker's slaphead, Colossal Squid, cornish seagull, countrygull, cypriot seagull, Dan Gleeballs, Danny4, darkcore 1977, Dav, Davemania, Deano's Invisible Pants, deletebeepbeepbeep, dgh 123, DTES, Digweeds Trousers, doogie 004, Dougal, Drumstick, Durlston, durrington gull, easterracemike, El Turl, Essan 128, feller, gib Seagull, gingemonde, GM 98, Goodfella, happyseagull, HG201, Here's Johnny, Higham Seagull Army, homer, Hugh Jorgan, JamesAndTheGiantHead, James Bond's body double, jevs, jharris, Jimmy Saville, John Bumlick, Johnny boy, Keeping The Dream Alive, Kenny01, lamjon, Lewes' best seagull, Lifelong Supporter, London Blue, Lord Bamber, Lovecake, Luke Owen, maltaseagull, mangull, Martinf, mc shane in the 70th, Medway seagull, mikeeboy, moggy, nippon seagull, nomoremithras4me, Norman Baker suck my lozenge, Oscar, Osgood, Oz Mike, Own Goals Galore, papajaff, Pat Mc Crotch, paull cee, Perth seagull, pork pie, Profey, Punisher 741, Randsta, Ringmer seagull, Road runner, Seaber, Seagull muzzy, Seagullsfan 97, Seagull Songs, Seagull_special, seagull steve, Seagulls TOM, Seagulls 4 life, Seggers, Severnside gull, Shirty, Silent-assasin, Silent Bob, Silver fox, Simster, sixnillup, Slimes, Sock Monster, somerset, Soton seagull, southas p, Southwick_Seagull, Spamdrew, Steve Foster, super-seagulls, sussex seagull, The BlueAndWhiteStrips, The Brighton Bear, The Bucket, The Duke, Thunder Bolt, Tony Meolas Loan Spell, Totally Freaked, Tricky Dicky, Tricky One, Tummy Burger, twoheelsbest, Wayneflele, zebedee, z fleas.

As always use your head............

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I've gone 2-1 us, heart ruling head

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Think I need to wait and see what [MENTION=4634]chucky[/MENTION] 1973 goes for need some tips !!!

no pressure then!! Very difficult this week, but all I can say is that Newcastle are there for the taking, very light in the back 4, goalscorers in Africa, but still some major quality in the side. We have played very well in the big cup games this season and I dont see that changing for this week. I think Gus will pick strong, play a very attacking team and I can see a 3-1 win to the stripes............blue and white stripes.

Come on the Albion....

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Really looking forward to this game. The Albion cannot lose though I think we will 1-0.!

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Im going for 28-1 to the Albion but I have been on the vodka this afternoon so may change it tomorrow

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
5-1 to Brighton with the last goal being a bicycle kick that loops over Alan Shearer's head, who was playing in goal. This goal was scored by me.

I dreamt it, it WILL happen!

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
Feeling positive about this one. Why? I don't know - but going for a 1-0 win. CMS won't get the goal (of course).

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Am predicting a 1-1 draw & contemplating whether to go to the replay.

I thought Middlesbrough away was a long trip, but Newcastle on a mid week fixture?

Remember those days when we were in the top flights & you could catch a plane to away games? Those British Caledonian girls!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
2-1 the Albion.
We score first, inside 10 minutes, Sparrow screamer from 25-yards.
They equalise on the stroke of half time - a similar thumper from Ben Arfa.
We go ahead on the hour or so with a solo wonder goal from Kaz, who has just come off the bench.
Then it's backs to the wall, Custer's last stand heroics with top saves from Brez and the odd goal line clearance from GG.

But then again, I might be miles off :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here