Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Newcastle Tickets

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Hope every ticket sells and everybody goes. My son (adult) can only go occasionally and usually uses one of our three season tickets. So he has no track record and no hope. Fair enough I guess.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
As always i enjoy these coutdown to a sell out threads. Good work as always Kingcole :) so should be down to less than 500 by 5pm...once the 10-40 pointers come in i reckon another 200-300 will go over night just leaving 250 to shift on the Friday, then surely they should be on general sale for last couple of hours of business ! Surprised it didn't seel out straight away though

As always i enjoy these coutdown to a sell out threads. Good work as always Kingcole :) so should be down to less than 500 by 5pm...once the 10-40 pointers come in i reckon another 200-300 will go over night just leaving 250 to shift on the Friday, then surely they should be on general sale for last couple of hours of business ! Surprised it didn't seel out straight away though

I think they will go 1st thing on Friday - There are a lot of people (some with 1500 points) who are waiting for what might be their 1st pay day since Christmas.

General sale not needed.

Now only 8 blocks where pairs of tickets remain:- N1D, W1I, W3I, W1A, E1F, E1G, E1H

Last edited:

With minutes to go until it's opened up to the 10 pointers it seems to have been brisk business this afternoon.

There are only 3 sets of tickets left together in the North (N1D) and none in the WSU. However, it looks like the club have just released another 80 seats for sale in W1I. These were definitely not on offer earlier. I have a ST in the family area and I often see big clumps of empty seats in this area. It looks as thought I might not on Saturday now! Why are they not always offered?

North 90
East 110
WSL 260 (inc the 80 new ones)
WSU 98

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
I take it the membership points changes to 10 at 5pm on the dot?

they seem to change over about 16:40-16:45, so I would try then :thumbsup:

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
It's soooo tense, it's like a will they won't they ending in a soap.

"will the Albion supporter get their ticket to see the Geordies visit the Amex or will they sell out before they get the chance, could there be tickets left over but not sold to the public.....tune in same time tomorrow when the dots have been counted and we have a new update, til then, sleep easy...don't have nightmares!!!"

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
It's soooo tense, it's like a will they won't they ending in a soap.

"will the Albion supporter get their ticket to see the Geordies visit the Amex or will they sell out before they get the chance, could there be tickets left over but not sold to the public.....tune in same time tomorrow when the dots have been counted and we have a new update, til then, sleep easy...don't have nightmares!!!"

Glad there are no palace fans on this site .they wouldnt think we were sad at all !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here