Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Remaining Newcastle Tickets

Just had a quick count up:-

East = 340
WSL = 540
WSU = 330
North = 260

Plus whatever is still left for sale in the family stand.

It would appear that the number currently available is similar to the number of empty seats for an average league game.

I sure hope we sell this out. Even when it goes down to 100 points tonight, that is basically someone who has bought a ticket to 10 games that are not part of the 18k strong STH's. I know there are plenty on here, but plenty is surely a few hundred, not the 1000+ that are still available.

Again, are the club lowering the loyalty point brackets too late in the day?

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Excuse the ignorance, where do you look to find out how many are left? Thanks in advance

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Mate just got a ticket in the Geordie end. They are selling on general sale as of this morning. I am surprised that these weren't sold out before general sale.

D

Deleted member 18477

f*** sake! If i'd have known i would have waited so that i could have bought a seat in a different area for once! didnt realise there would be so many gaps. saaake!

D

Deleted member 18477

That is partly the reason the atmosphere was so cack v Wrexham

true. theres only a handful of tickets remaining so hopefully the regulars will be in their ST seats mostly. cant wait now 17.14pm...ALLLLLLBION, ALLLLLBION!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
To those who have already bought online : did the tranches become available before 5pm, as they have done in the past ? Ta

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I understood it was on sale to members at NUFC from today. STH's until today.,....

Sorry, you are correct and I meant to say this. I suppose it is the Southern Geordies coming down rather than the ST's as it is so far away with a 5:15pm kick-off and on telly.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I wanna get myself a ticket, but don't have enough loyalty points. Have to wait till Friday.

Before the abuse, I'm actually a 'steward'. So I've got to watch virtually all games, but my birthday's coming up. Fancy treating me-self.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Even though it's January. Even though we're in tough economic times. Even though the kick-off makes it hard to get back to Newcastle at anything even vaguely approaching a civilised hour. Even though it's on telly...

I'm still a bit surprised that the 'Best Fans In The World' (TM) have not taken their full allocation.

(Not a dig at the Geordies - that's a label the media have given them - their away support has been consistently numerous and I genuinely thought they'd take what they could.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here