Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation battle starts now.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
4 points out of a possible 27 is shocking. League 1 players being found out now and it will have to stop soon or we`ll be at the bottom in no time.

Did we trouble their keeper ?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
All went wrong when we signed Vicente, and he doesn't even play, will be suprised if he does again, wouldn't be suprised if he has sacked it off.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
please f*** off

If you want to talk about the positives tonight you might be on your own. Its going to be about what we have to do to halt the slide matey peeps.

Or perhaps you want to talk about some new songs your working on.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
If you want to talk about the positives tonight you might be on your own. Its going to be about what we have to do to halt the slide matey peeps.

Or perhaps you want to talk about some new songs your working on.

This

The relegation battle started several games ago. Have watched 8 of the last 9 games. Am at Watford. We were toothless & useless tonight. Definite bottom three material. But I will continue to watch & support my team on the pitch even if I slag them off off the pitch sometimes. Given how much time & money I spend watching BHA believe I have every right. Poyet your halo has gone. Your style of football is annoying & we don't have the players to play it. Am I ranting yes. Am I pissed off yes. I have every right to be

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Are we all still sure that Gus knows what he is doing? His honeymoon period is well and truly over.

Bhafcman

1958-Forever
Apr 19, 2009
So how long do we bury our heads in the sand? make no mistake of it we are an average side who started well nothing more, If we don't improve we might receive a hiding on the 19th, I also like how when anyone questions the ability of our squad they're told to f@1$ to Selhurst or that they're a s@%! fan:rolleyes:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
The relegation battle started several games ago. Have watched 8 of the last 9 games. Am at Watford. We were toothless & useless tonight. Definite bottom three material. But I will continue to watch & support my team on the pitch even if I slag them off off the pitch sometimes. Given how much time & money I spend watching BHA believe I have every right. Poyet your halo has gone. Your style of football is annoying & we don't have the players to play it. Am I ranting yes. Am I pissed off yes. I have every right to be

Maybe we should ask that nice Dean Wilkins to come back from Southampton and save us?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I like what Poyet is trying to do but the truth is we do it too slowly and in areas where it doesn`t matter. I think he knows that and that is why Paynter is on the scene now. I hardly heard CMS mentioned tonight and it was no different up at B`ham (where yes I went to the game.)

Just wish that Buckley and Hoskins where 100%

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Oh please...

Vicente our best player out injured
Buckley one of our best players out injured
Reyes one of our best players out injured
Dunk one of our best players out rested
Hoskins one of our best players out injured
Bridcutt one of our best players out injured (Tonight)
Dicker one of our best players according to gus out injured
El Abd our player of the season last season out injured
Elphick one of our best players some would also argue out injured

If anyone thinks we have the squad to compete with these key players out dream on. If anyone thinks when these key players are back that we will be relegated dream on.

D

Deleted member 18477

So how long do we bury our heads in the sand? make no mistake of it we are an average side who started well nothing more, If we don't improve we might receive a hiding on the 19th, I also like how when anyone questions the ability of our squad they're told to f@1$ to Selhurst or that they're a s@%! fan:rolleyes:

They're called deluded fans! I'm all for being positive but a sense of realism is also appreciated!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here