Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation battle starts now.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think we can officially declare the relegation fight won

48 has only been enough 3 years out of the last 16, and the year after each of those it goes up (48 up 49, 47 up to 49, and last year) I think we need to not get too complacent. The highest relegation point relegated in that 16 years is 52. We need to get at least 4 more points before we start getting cocky about avoiding relegation, and we only have 48 available. I, for one, am not going to count my chickens...

(no, I'm not being serious)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
4 points out of a possible 27 is shocking. League 1 players being found out now and it will have to stop soon or we`ll be at the bottom in no time.

Did we trouble their keeper ?

Author is a doom monger. The league table on the 1st Nov is meaningless.

We now realise that Gus, Brezovan, Sparrow, Barnes & Co just kept working bloody hard at their jobs, and would have not bothered to read negative bilge from any of us non-pro sportsmen.

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thought I`d bounce this just to show what a tosser I am.:clap::clap::clap:

Brilliant stuff today. Unbeaten this year. Great days. Bring on millwall.

May i also remind you that last week, against Leicester you categorically announced " Why does Navarro keep getting a game ? He's useless at this level "

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
May i also remind you that last week, against Leicester you categorically announced " Why does Navarro keep getting a game ? He's useless at this level "

Whoever I slate gets MOM the following week. That is how it works. f*** me that Sam Vokes looks ordinary.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here