Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Red Cross giving first aid lessons to taliban

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It's a complete lose/lose situation for the Red Cross isn't it? Don't aid the injured Taliban & they're seen as not being impartial; help 'em & they're collaborating with the enemy. Funny old game, war. :(

It's not a new thing, it has happened in every major war, most sensible people understand what the charity does and why it does, you just come across the occasional windowlicker like Bushy who thought they were only there to help the good guys.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Any one who actually donates to these charities would understand that the Red Cross are neutral and therefore treat both sides, the red cross were treating nazis in world war 2 so I assume we shouldn't support them for that either :shootself: Thank f*** the majority of the country isn't as thick or bigoted as you ey bushy because then we would be begging the taliban to come and rule over us.
Ive seen a lot of your posts and you clearly have an over inflated sense of your own intellect, i'm quite frankly surprised you won a scholarship to hurst as a lot of your posts reflect a world view and knowledge of the geo political situation that would shame a five year old, get some life experience outside of hurstpierpoint and secondary school before you start gobbing off about things, eh sonny ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Go and f*** yourself you conceited little c*nt, i was posting it because these people will be colecting on the streets of the uk , and i bet they wont be advertising the fact that they are treating the people trying to kill our soldiers , nothing to do with their neutrality, c*nt.

It's EVERYTHING to do with their neturality - they're either netural and treat both sides or just treat our boys and are seen as no longer being impartial. They cannot be selective over which injured people they treat. That's the thing with being a worldwide netural service.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ive seen a lot of your posts and you clearly have an over inflated sense of your own intellect, i'm quite frankly surprised you won a scholarship to hurst as a lot of your posts reflect a world view and knowledge of the geo political situation that would shame a five year old, get some life experience outside of hurstpierpoint and secondary school before you start gobbing off about things, eh sonny ?

Your right, im thick as a fiddle so can you please explain to me why the red cross helping the taliban is a bad thing?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Its not like they are teaching them how to make bombs is it, all they are doing is teaching them some first aid which will save lives, no big deal in my opinion.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Your right, im thick as a fiddle so can you please explain to me why the red cross helping the taliban is a bad thing?
its fit as a fiddle , or thick as a five bar gate, never mind it just reflects the fact you dont really know much about life outside of hurstpierpoint, as ive already stated, i wasnt commenting on their neutrality just the fact that people might want tyo reconsider giving money to an organisation that treats people who are killing our troops , i certainly wont be , you might want to in some misguided sixth form common room type protest.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
yes, save lives so they can return to the frontline and carry on trying to kill our blokes , great , no big deal then :facepalm:

I'm not saying its right but as has already been said, the red cross are impartial so I guess they are in a difficult position.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Any one who actually donates to these charities would understand that the Red Cross are neutral and therefore treat both sides, the red cross were treating nazis in world war 2 so I assume we shouldn't support them for that either :shootself: Thank f*** the majority of the country isn't as thick or bigoted as you ey bushy because then we would be begging the taliban to come and rule over us.

I would think medics in all wars treat casualties, thats fine and seems a kind act of humanity.

But to raise much of their money from the Western World and then TRAIN the terrorist to become more effective and resilient whilst fighting and killing our troops is a warped sense of righteousness.

I would suspect they have so much wealth from their collections they dont know what to use it for.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Simple question Bushy - Do you think it would be safe for the Red Cross to operate and supply much needed aid if they were to take support a particular side?
for about the 3rd time its not about their neutrality, simple question BOF, would you donate to them knowing that the money you donated could be used to train a taliban to save his mates life who could then go on to kill a british soldier ?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
for about the 3rd time its not about their neutrality, simple question BOF, would you donate to them knowing that the money you donated could be used to train a taliban to save his mates life who could then go on to kill a british soldier ?

Simple question really.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

What's the difference between that and paying taxes that have financed the deaths of thousands of innocent people and the displacement of millions of others.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What's the difference between that and paying taxes that have financed the deaths of thousands of innocent people and the displacement of millions of others.

We have been asked that question and answered it, its called an election.

Now back to the question you have not yet answered ?????

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

How much of the few bob you might put in their tin is actually spent treating the Taliban, then, bushy? Let's err on the side of caution and say it is about 1/10000th (probably a huge lot less, but we'll start there to keep my point understandable). So if you don't give a quid, the people you are depriving most are the 9999/10000ths of all the people the Red Cross treats/serves. So I think I could live with myself if I still bung a few bob in the bucket.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
How much of the few bob you might put in their tin is actually spent treating the Taliban, then, bushy? Let's err on the side of caution and say it is about 1/10000th (probably a huge lot less, but we'll start there to keep my point understandable). So if you don't give a quid, the people you are depriving most are the 9999/10000ths of all the the Red Cross treats/serves. So I think I could live with myself if I still bung a few bob in the bucket.
fine , you do that then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here