Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rafa Benitez?

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
Today's paper- Benitez looking for a "top club" or a smaller one that will offer an exciting "project"! Interesting.

I saw this interview too and, whether he meant it or not, it screams Brighton. He says he definitely wants to stay in england, is looking for a top job, but there aren't to many of those around at the moment, or a 'project' for 3-4 years who 'must be competing for something' and will 'need a manager who can help them compete'. Sounds a little like us, no?

I still don't think it will happen, though, but we can dream...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I still don't think it will happen, though, but we can dream...

It seems anything can happen at this club, who in their wildest dreams/nightmares could have seen what would follow the final whistle on Monday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Built it, and they have come!

I remember rows on here with the idiots who thought that Tight's plan to build in stages was a good one, and was sufficient for our club.

Until TB came along and with the financial crash that was hardly a stupid idea, but don't let the truth get in the way of your negative brain.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sounds like pure fantasy to me - but FFP would b****r it up anyway - once we'd paid Rafa's wages we'd probably have to offload all the full time professionals to comply, and play the development squad in the Championship! Now that would be a project and a half!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
When i saw this thread bounced I thought he'd signed a 5 year deal!!!:clap:

oh well.....

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Being interviewed now on Sky sports. Lets see if he gives a hint....

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Rafa's touching full page advert in tomorrow's Evening Standard.

BKpg2BWCEAAxrix.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here