Racism And The Cumberbatch Conundrum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Almost a grammatically correct post. Give yourself a clap. Almost.

Right, pork is on the table. I'll check in later, in the meantime get your Mum to change your pants for you, you've shit yourself again.

you haven't answered my question dopey bolox ...should I apologise for something I haven't done ?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Binfest mania

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
all brave behind a keyboard, face to face and you'd melt pal. and I'd happily put one on you, I'd have no remorse either.

Now, that's genuinely made me laugh. "Put one on you". Outstanding.

Are you actually offering me out on the internet?

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nice one. If you can not see the irony of picking up BF on his grammar and accusing people of being "retarded" whilst posting the wanker smillie and replying " I just think you're a bit of a ****".......then there is no hope eh. :facepalm:

Oh, I see it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
all brave behind a keyboard, face to face and you'd melt pal. and I'd happily put one on you, I'd have no remorse either.

As I suspected. You want to take care threatening people you have never met. Only a fool wades into violence for no good reason with people they know nothing about. Just good advice in general. Still. If you are absolutely confident you'd like to "put one on me" I'm usually either in the West Country, Sussex or Surrey. Take your pick. I hope you have a lot of fun trying to "put one" on me. Although I suspect we both have other things we could be getting on with.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

Well come on then big man. Want to back up your tough talking? I'll happily teach a brat a lesson. Little runt.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think I have the measure of you. Little bitch.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Can all the "Hard Man" threats stop please, we don't allow it, any more and it will be dealt with.

Thanks
Tony

Oh but it's so funny, can't you let them carry on. Besides I'd like to see a fight between a resting actor and what I can only assume is someone who doesn't yet qualify for a moped licence.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Oh but it's so funny, can't you let them carry on. Besides I'd like to see a fight between a resting actor and what I can only assume is someone who doesn't yet qualify for a moped licence.

You don't get an invite now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I see you had the bolox to p.m. me then, give me a good enough reason why I should want to waste any of my time with you?

Well, given you have wasted quite a lot of your time already, arguing like a child, with Nibble and others you should be able to answer your own question.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports