Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Racism And The Cumberbatch Conundrum

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I don't understand some of the viewpoints on here. I doubt very much the likes of Soulman and BF are particularly well read when it comes to history. You would have to be a particularly psychologically damaged / retarded person to read some chapters in history and not feel emotive, let alone read it and believe something like the holocaust or slavery should just be swept under the carpet. Entire bloodlines were wiped off the face of the earth That or they simply have not the capacity to understand what they are reading.

Wind up merchants the lot of 'em.

Not sure calling someone a retard is helpful to your argument!

racist fascist anti semitic homophobic... anything else ive missed ? . the usual rhetoric to come from your fail trap,

what has the 70's got to do with today you dick , and did I put up them soppy signs ? oh yeh it was really that bad for them they had to get up and go. did they f*ck..

You really are an objectionable ignorant little idiot aren't you. Well congratulations you've wound me up.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
This is a direct quote from Angela Merkel's speech to the Isreali Knesset in about 2008.
Do you think she is wrong to say this ?

Merkel said, “The mass murder of 6 million Jews, carried out in the name of Germany, has brought indescribable suffering to the Jewish people, Europe and the entire world.” She said Germans were “filled with shame” over the Nazi Holocaust.

This is a copy and paste of your previous post.
"spot on we should not and never should have to apologise for the past, for slavery etc etc in the same way the krauts should not have to apologise for hitler.
we should in no way be held accountable for past doings... it would do us good to remember that.."

Do you think you were wrong to say this ?

oh because merkel says it that makes it right then. what would that silly fat bitch know. no they should not be held accountable, it was not their doing it was a generation before them.
the only ones who should be held accountable are hitler and his cronies who carried it out.
so yes I stand by all what I said.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
oh because merkel says it that makes it right then. what would that silly fat bitch know. no they should not be held accountable, it was not their doing it was a generation before them.
the only ones who should be held accountable are hitler and his cronies who carried it out.
so yes I stand by all what I said.

Doesn't take long for the true colours to show. Give you enough rope...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
your type (traitors) deserve winding up, you are wrongens.

I assume you are just going to keep going until the inevitable ban then come back on with one of your multiple sock puppet accounts? Pathetic

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I don't understand some of the viewpoints on here. I doubt very much the likes of Soulman and BF are particularly well read when it comes to history. You would have to be a particularly psychologically damaged / retarded person to read some chapters in history and not feel emotive, let alone read it and believe something like the holocaust or slavery should just be swept under the carpet. Entire bloodlines were wiped off the face of the earth That or they simply have not the capacity to understand what they are reading.

Wind up merchants the lot of 'em.

I stated
quote: "Yep, i wonder if in 150 years time people will be blaming things on what happened in 2015.......no doubt some will still blame it on what happened in the 1840's.
The Germans are in for the long haul then"

and
"Well i suppose it is the way by some to divert what is happening now by saying....yeah, but but but, look at our record from centuries ago......
We were no angels, we took part in nasty deeds but i was not alive then. I think we have moved on since 1840, to blame what is happening now on centuries ago is a kop out imo".

Of course i feel "emotive" and of course the " the holocaust or slavery should NOT just be swept under the carpet".
I am saying that what happened years ago should not keep being brought up as examples and blame what is happening today, and the people LIVING today who were NOT involved and should NOT be made to feel guilty for (the example i was replying to happened in the 1840's) what happened two centuries ago.
You assume that i am not "particularly well read when it comes to history. You would have to be a particularly psychologically damaged / retarded person "
Well i could assume the same about you, but i prefer to think that you may have a different opinion, perhaps my O level on the subject and further reading does not match your knowledge.
As for being "psychologically damaged / retarded person", is it not YOU that instead of addressing a post will just put up the wanker smillie as a reply, on fairly numerous occasions.
I suppose your opening line "I don't understand some of the viewpoints on here" is because you disagree.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I stated
quote: "Yep, i wonder if in 150 years time people will be blaming things on what happened in 2015.......no doubt some will still blame it on what happened in the 1840's.
The Germans are in for the long haul then"

Of course i feel "emotive" and of course the " the holocaust or slavery should NOT just be swept under the carpet".
I am saying that what happened years ago should not keep being brought up as examples and blame what is happening today, and the people LIVING today who were NOT involved and should NOT be made to feel guilty for (the example i was replying to happened in the 1840's) what happened two centuries ago.
You assume that i am not "particularly well read when it comes to history. You would have to be a particularly psychologically damaged / retarded person "
Well i could assume the same about you, but i prefer to think that you may have a different opinion, perhaps my O level on the subject and further reading does not match your knowledge.
As for being "psychologically damaged / retarded person", is it not YOU that instead of addressing a post will just put up the wanker smillie as a reply, on fairly numerous occasions.
I suppose your opening line "I don't understand some of the viewpoints on here" is because you disagree.

No, I just think you're a bit of a ****.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Stupid little child. And well you know it was that bad, millions were starving to death. Would you say they didn't or that they deserved it. Was it that bad for the Jews? Could they have helped themselves? Really, if you actually believe the vile crap you spout you are a sick , sick individual. I'm glad I don't know you and frankly I pity anyone who does. I would be thoroughly ashamed if I'd raised as vile a child as yourself , your mother should hang her head.

you want me to apologise for something I haven't done. your a prat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
why don't you f off you numpty, your rhetoric is putrid.

Almost a grammatically correct post. Give yourself a clap. Almost.

Right, pork is on the table. I'll check in later, in the meantime get your Mum to change your pants for you, you've shit yourself again.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No, I just think you're a bit of a ****.

Hmm. So you can't discuss, your way or just ****or the wanker smillie. Perhaps get a bit of education then you might be able to expand on your answers, or at least get your points over without stooping to playground retorts.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Reading the stuff on this thread has actually made me worried I may say something "racist" and genuinely not realize it.

I like to think I'm reasonably culturally aware, but these days I'm never too sure if any comment I use concerning someone's race will be deemed to be offensive or not.

Don't worry, it wouldn't be the end of the world if you did, just apologise and move on.

I hesitate to ask, which term are you unsure of?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hmm. So you can't discuss, your way or just ****or the wanker smillie. Perhaps get a bit of education then you might be able to expand on your answers, or at least get your points over without stooping to playground retorts.

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here