Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I have every right to come on here and correct all your foul mouthing Bullshit that you Sad Little weeds conjure up, But a man of His age, and (apparently) has His own family. :facepalm:

Having your own family is quite common in Croydon though, mum=sister, father=brother etc

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I thought you were quite familiar with premature though CPFC? If I were you I would try thinking of celebrity Palace fan Jo Brand to stop yourself shooting your spoodge too quickly, or is she considered a bit of a catch in Norbury?

shes considered a stunner all over the borough of croyden.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
League Position is Temporary, Club size is permanent and first time your above us in 25 years i think?

Yep it's temporary & I'm sure IF you go above us again this season you'll be on here giving it all the biggen, as for your forum I really couldn't be f***ed to sign up just to row with you lot.... As you noticed I havnt long been a member of this forum (I'm starting to realise why I avoided forums after talking to you)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
1-3 You lot have NOTHING to Gloat about, you just dont learn do you? :lolol:

oh i don't know,seems not too bad from here
images

images

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yep it's temporary & I'm sure IF you go above us again this season you'll be on here giving it all the biggen, as for your forum I really couldn't be f***ed to sign up just to row with you lot.... As you noticed I havnt long been a member of this forum (I'm starting to realise why I avoided forums after talking to you)

That BBS is dull grey and an awful place to visit-Holmesdale seems never to update....(The views of Gold- not NSC)

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Face the facts boys, you won't make the play offs and neither will we, I would happily take on a £100 bet for REMF with the first poster on here that gets back to me and begs to differ. The end of the day, both our sides will be in mid table and you lot know it. But at least we've had this amazing cup run and we did you at the Amex. Even if you win at Selhurst in Jan, it won't make up for 27-09-11.

I will take that bet. A couple of weeks ago I would not go near that bet. But we have been playing crap for so long and grinding out results. The play offs is not beyond us. Once we get our act together we are going to really damage some teams. You Pikey cnuts included

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Sorry to Burst Your Bubble But Pre World War Trophies dont count and the ZDS cup is more valuable, heck youve never even got past the quarter-final Stages of the League Cup, I suppose youll try and tell me now that thats tinpot as well :lolol:

When was it decided that Crystal Palace fans made and re-wrote the history of English football.
The mighty BHAFC (quote by Richard Osman on Pointless this week), won the Southern League, when Palace were also playing in same League. The Southern League was the souths equivalent of Football League at time.
We played Aston Villa, beat them and became official champions of ALL ENGLAND. When has Palace achieved that? Mind you history has never been a strong point in that little London Borough compared to history and intelligence of this beautiful south coast City.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Mind you history has never been a strong point in that little London Borough compared to history and intelligence of this beautiful south coast City.
Admit it you are a bit of a goon in real life as well as on here aren't you.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I have every right to come on here and correct all your foul mouthing Bullshit that you Sad Little weeds conjure up, But a man of His age, and (apparently) has His own family. :facepalm:

Behave yourself, so I'm now a plastic - is that really the best you can do? I know my standing as a person and as an Albion fan, I don't need to prove anything to an obviously mentally challenged individual such as yourself. You come here on a fishing trip with NOTHING, other than the usual palarse rubbish we have heard a thousand times before without being able to actually put a single sentence together and wonder why you get ripped to shreds :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here