Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You werent exactly packing out the Withdean week in week out were you though.
Has my memory gone? I always thought it was fairly full, and you couldn't buy tickets on the day. And have I ever said how god awful that place was to watch football? (no offence Withdean)
OK Fair Enough I Apologise, Wheres the Love? FFS IM SORRY TO ALL OF YOU SERIOUSLY, IV WENT A BIT OTT AND IM SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME SERIOUSLY.
Im Just trying to get along?
I Just come on here for the Banter not to Personally Hurt Anyone.........
Im Starting to like this place.
WTF, you've turned on us?
Come back again sometime-been a pleasure
Thank You Sir.
I'm off too fellas, boxing to be watched (sky+'d it)
Take it easy
Oh sweet jesus, I leave the forum for a couple of hours, come back and you'll all making out.

You make me sick.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Has my memory gone? I always thought it was fairly full, and you couldn't buy tickets on the day. And have I ever said how god awful that place was to watch football? (no offence Withdean)

WTF, you've turned on us?

Oh sweet jesus, I leave the forum for a couple of hours, come back and you'll all making out.

You make me sick.

He admitted he'd waffled on too much & ate humble pie.... Good enough for me.
Dunno about you but i get bored arguing the same points on a forum after 6+ hours

The thread had gone on long enough with only inane ramblings coming back at us ...... Plus there was a fight on tv

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Thought I'd come and check out NSC to see if you lot would be gloating and you haven't disappointed, Palace threads everywhere! You are obsessed with us!

Let's get the facts straight, why the f*** would we care about your result when we have just beaten Man Utd away and made it to the last 4 of a major cup? I think in all honesty you would rather be having the season we are having, comfortable league position, amazing cup run and beating their major rivals 3-1 on there own patch.

You lot really never learn do you?! :) Giving it the big bollocks in the months leading up to our game at the Amex and you got totally humiliated and now you're doing the exact same thing.

Not true Mate . League position every time I'm afraid . Keep up Scum bag

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey 14 pages, those Palace pikies REALLY don't care about us do they?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I seem to remember a sellout earlier this season when we played Liverpool, so it would suggest that we do?

Of course we would sell out against Liverpool. Any club would, but everyone knows the league the our bread and butter. To me the league cup is just an annoyance that interferes with the league. Remember what happened after the Liverpool game

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Oh Yes like iv said anything Aggressive, I Just state facts and dont get mouthy Unlike your other Brighton Counterparts.

You really are a ****. Everything you say is pointless. Brighton is a homophobic shithole of the City. Hmmm ...... ok then. That's like saying Croydon is a beautiful place that is gay friendly. You lot are soo deluded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here