Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
True, and she was quite attractive too before one too many tit jobs........................or were you referring to Jo Brand GWF?

:lolol:

Well initially i was thinking Jo,however now you mention it...hmm

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Shame they aren't magnanimous enough to acknowledge that we've also beaten former European Cup winners this week, And we didn't need extra-time to do it! ;)

We also beat them home and away in the 79/80 season , the only club that achieved the double over the European Cup winners that season.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Genuine questions to the Palace fishermen who seem to have got such an impressive catch:

IF (note, there is no arrogance there, just a hypothetical question) we were to beat you 5-0 at Selhurst, would you genuinely still think it wouldn't make up for the 3-1?

IF (see above, not stating we will, just posing the question) we finish above you in the league, will you still claim that somehow we're not as good as you?

Only if you get to the final of the cup, or god forbid go on and win it, I'd be man enough to admit that's a fantastic achievement for a non-Premiership side. But you lot seem very quick to come on here giving it the billy big bollocks, because for years we've not had a comeback to you, but now we're in the same division and currently above you, you're genuinely rattled by it, and the stench of your rampant insecurity is at worst highly amusing, at best f***ing arousing to be honest. You can laugh and 'PMSL' all you like, claiming we're deluded, but come the end of the season if we're above you, we're by definition a better side. I'd admit the same if you finish above us, but I just wonder whether a single one of you will be man enough to admit it if we do. I somehow doubt it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
The proof of the pudding boys....... the proof of the pudding.

How many points are Palace behind us now ?
God they are hurting.
Even that cup win cannot take away their pain tonight.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
The proof of the pudding boys....... the proof of the pudding.

How many points are Palace behind us now ?
God they are hurting.
Even that cup win cannot take away their pain tonight.

If you believe that then you're more deluded than I thought and that's the honest truth. I couldn't honestly give 2 shits that you're 6th and we are 12th (with a game in hand) As I said earlier, we have fried bigger fish and are two games from Wembley. The only hurting is you lot who obviously are still in pain over the 1-3.

Last edited:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Genuine questions to the Palace fishermen who seem to have got such an impressive catch:

IF (note, there is no arrogance there, just a hypothetical question) we were to beat you 5-0 at Selhurst, would you genuinely still think it wouldn't make up for the 3-1.

You're arrogant to be even considering a 5-0 reverse. I admit, you have a chance of beating us but it won't be anything like a 5-0. I personally think we will be too strong for you though as long as we prepare right, we are very good at home, even if we play poor our defence normally salvages at least a point, 4 defeats in 37 league and cup games testifies that.

If you believe that then you're mire deluded than I thought and that's the honest truth. I couldn't honestly give 2 shits that you're 6th and we are 12th (with a game in hand) As I said earlier, we have fried bigger fish and are two games from Wembley. The only hurting is you lot who obviously are still in pain over the 1-3.

Really? So Palace fans demanding the right to post on here to correct perceived wrongs is you lot not giving a shit. I'd hate to be around you lot when you do get agitated. You'll probably piss your pants.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Really? So Palace fans demanding the right to post on here to correct perceived wrongs is you lot not giving a shit. I'd hate to be around you lot when you do get agitated. You'll probably piss your pants.

So we should sit back and let you post deluded and arrogant bollox? You really have nothing to gloat about, you were total shit today and got lucky as you have done in quite a few games this year.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So we should sit back and let you post deluded and arrogant bollox? You really have nothing to gloat about, you were total shit today and got lucky as you have done in quite a few games this year.

Always the benchmark of a great side-however you have been shit all season and results of late have proved you have some way to go to get that benchmark.

Ooh. Get you. All that moral outrage, little soldier. All those wrongs that need righting in the name of truth, liberty and freedom. Lucky that Palace has such civic minded warriors like yourself.

Yes, we were shit yet as we have been for 2 months and we're 2 points off 3rd. Palace fans think they're having a great season in the championship and you're still below us. I find that quite funny.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Always the benchmark of a great side-however you have been shit all season and results of late have proved you have some way to go to get that benchmark.

Shit all season? 1 defeat at home... Away wins at Ipswich, Watford, Hull and my personal favourite, the Amex. A win at Old Trafford. Epic fail mate.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ooh. Get you. All that moral outrage, little soldier. All those wrongs that need righting in the name of truth, liberty and freedom. Lucky that Palace has such DELUDED VISIONS OF GRANDEUR civic minded warriors like yourself.

Yes, we were shit yet as we have been for 2 months and we're 2 points off 3rd. Palace fans think they're having a great season in the championship and you're still below us. I find that quite funny.

Pot noodles-I had to edit your post for clinical accuracy:cheers:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Ooh. Get you. All that moral outrage, little soldier. All those wrongs that need righting in the name of truth, liberty and freedom. Lucky that Palace has such civic minded warriors like yourself.

Funny how you forget to mention your start...

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Oh Yes an Off Day, Like at At Watford were You lost 1-0 and we won 0-2 or West Ham Where you lost 0-1 and we drew 2-2 or or Ipswich were you lost 3-1 and we won 0-1?

Or like Doncaster who you lost to and we beat, or cardiff who we hammered and you lost to or derby who we beat, and you hung on at home for a point or Peterbrough who we beat and you didnt

What have other results got to do with it?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Shit all season? 1 defeat at home... Away wins at Ipswich, Watford, Hull and my personal favourite, the Amex. A win at Old Trafford. Epic fail mate.

Well who could blame the away side upon turning up a caravan site and still wanting to play serious football-bit like our Withdump factor i suppose-

And judging by the average SP attendances,seems the natives have given up the hey Ho too-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here