Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quiet Thread on the BBS

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
If Your THAT GOOD how come we Outclassed, Outplayed, Outsung, and Outfought you 1-3 on and off the pitch at your plastic Shamex?

From a good way back in this binnfestery but I couldn't let this one go -

Outclassed and outplayed are exactly the same thing. Outfought in the context of the match is also the same thing. Perhaps you mean in throwing stones and destroying chairs in which case you are of course a pathetic idiot. Outsung is not true. You may be suffering from selective memory here and confusion over how vocal any away following seems. You lot were f***ing quiet for 70 minutes solid, give or take.

Shamex? The only sham here is your sad need for tired rhetoric you absolute mong. Keep it amongst your sad moronic brethren where the tautology will forever go unnoticed - alliterative slogans are great for brainwashing the unthinking underclasses after all.

Conclusion? Sad act, cretin. No wit. It's a shame, over at BBS there is sometimes some decent banter that doesn't feel the need to try and get it's bollocks out about how many OAPs Daz and Baz managed to spit on or nearly give a slap to. You are a pathetic wanker. f*** off.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
From a good way back in this binnfestery but I couldn't let this one go -

Outclassed and outplayed are exactly the same thing. Outfought in the context of the match is also the same thing. Perhaps you mean in throwing stones and destroying chairs in which case you are of course a pathetic idiot. Outsung is not true. You may be suffering from selective memory here and confusion over how vocal any away following seems. You lot were f***ing quiet for 70 minutes solid, give or take.

Shamex? The only sham here is your sad need for tired rhetoric you absolute mong. Keep it amongst your sad moronic brethren where the tautology will forever go unnoticed - alliterative slogans are great for brainwashing the unthinking underclasses after all.

Conclusion? Sad act, cretin. No wit. It's a shame, over at BBS there is sometimes some decent banter that doesn't feel the need to try and get it's bollocks out about how many OAPs Daz and Baz managed to spit on or nearly give a slap to. You are a pathetic wanker. f*** off.

This. Thread closed. :lol:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Put it this way. Say you finish 8th and we finish 10th but we do the double over you and beat you at Selhurst and make it to Wembley. Would you honestly feel more satisfied and feel you have the bragging rights?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I seem to remember a sellout earlier this season when we played Liverpool, so it would suggest that we do?
Was that the biggest crowd of the season,versus the FIRST EVER AWAY TEAM TO WIN AT THE THE AMEX per chance?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Put it this way. Say you finish 8th and we finish 10th but we do the double over you and beat you at Selhurst and make it to Wembley. Would you honestly feel more satisfied and feel you have the bragging rights?

Obviously.

8th in our first season in the championship is a massive achievement

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Obviously.

8th in our first season in the championship is a massive achievement

Forget the 8th position, it was just an example. I meant if you finish 2 or 3 places above us but we double you and get to the final. I.e 14th plays 16th.

For what it's worth I think we will both be between 10th-15th.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Seriously palace numptys, change the f***ing record with the "deluded" comment, it's so tired. We're a club on the rise after years of shit, of course we're exited and see hope and promise for future after being unplayable last season and cracking start this year. And we're bragging about being above you at the moment because of a little thing called " rivalry" and " banter" understand? Like we did at the start of the season then you did when we had a bad run.
" oooh those nasty Brighton fans are talking on n.s.c again about being above us in the league and talking about being in the playoffs again. Boo hoo hoo, deluded boo hoo hoo benders booo hoo hoo plastic fans booo hoo hoo shit stadium.
Knobs

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Forget the 8th position, it was just an example. I meant if you finish 2 or 3 places above us but we double you and get to the final. I.e 14th plays 16th.

Yes i will (ok being seriously negative here Albion fans,sorry Sky Blues and being generous to our old foe for once)

Final league standings 2011-2012 Championship

21-Brighton

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

To be honest if that was the case I'd feel both clubs would have reason to celebrate a good season, you could hit is with "we got to wembley" we could hit you with "we finished 2 places above you in a league we just got in, & you should be established in" pretty good for both clubs I'd say & would keep the rivalry fresh

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

For what it's worth I think we will both be between 10th-15th.

To finish one place above you on the smallest of details to make a difference is enough even if that meant you finished bottom :D

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
2 - 1 against Manure's 3rd rate kids team. Hardly an epic victory now is it?

To take away our achievement from Wednesday just shows you up as a classless wanker! 9 players that make there regular league squad started.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
To take away our achievement from Wednesday just shows you up as a classless wanker! 9 players that make there regular league squad started.

I, for one, was very proud of the 2-1 win against Man Utd. It showed the Championship in good light and continued the rich scoring form against Manchester clubs of our top scorer from last season. Well done all round.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Yes i will (ok being seriously negative here Albion fans,sorry Sky Blues and being generous to our old foe for once)

Final league standings 2011-2012 Championship

21-Brighton

Amazing wit...zzzzzzzzzz

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Amazing wit...zzzzzzzzzz

I give it 8/10 at least-

When it's on the other foot it gets the zzzzzzzz response,funny that,are you female by chance as women respond like you when they are corrected?

3 hours you've been bashing away at this thread. That's quite an achievement too. Well done you are a determined little terrier, aren't you? Night night. Will you still be here when I log in tomorrow night, righting all those injustices the nasty Brighton fans are inflicting upon you?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ

No, not unless we were to finish in the play-off places really.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex

Not so much as taking away your achievement, just putting it into some perspective for you so you don't go messing your pants every five minutes sweetheart!

Classless wanker, nice touch. :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here