Question Time this Thursday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
To be honest, that really wasn't complicated for anyone other than the biggest simpleton here. i.e. you.

I heard a dreadful rumour that you stood for the Seagulls Party once. f*** me, which cretin thought putting a retarted, semi hoolie MONG such as yourself up for some local seat would be a good idea? You're a f***ing retard FFS.
oh golly gosh Simster has thrown his toys out of the pram again, AS FOR THE OTHER COMMENT YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP YOU BELL END :laugh:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Whats a racist? Someone who thinks themselves superior to another race or hates someone for the colour of their skin. Thats not me nor is it the BNP
Or someone who makes decisions about someone based on the colour of their skin.

Like not allowing them into the party, for example. Never mind the fact that black people have been living in Liverpool for 200 years.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I am absolutely stunned that no-one has brought up last night's panorama programme to be honest, to try and get griffin banned .
Yeah, I'm surprised that hasn't come up. It was a little bit "well, we're going to stick this cat among these pigeons and ... blimey who'd have thought it?"

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
oh golly gosh Simster has thrown his toys out of the pram again, AS FOR THE OTHER COMMENT YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP YOU BELL END :laugh:
Bless. Is that the best you can do? Call me a bell end, fail to reply to the questions in hand etc. f*** me you're an embarrassment.

Jan 30, 2008
Nothing. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Now then: What's fundamentally wrong with not allowing anybody to join your party unless they're white and of Anglo Saxon or Celtic descent?

You'd best not attempt this question. There are people considerably less fuckwitted than you who might be able to put forward a reasonable response.

that's been addressed though :wanker:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh cov! I can't believe you said that! Of course politicians have been wrong, but there's a world of difference between thinking it maybe wasn't a good idea to stick tuppence on a pint and suddenly changing your mind over the attempted genocide of an entire race.

Would he tell you?

What about defending a global economic system that starves people to death or fighting an unwinnable war in Afghanistan.

Of course he would.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Or someone who makes decisions about someone based on the colour of their skin.

Like not allowing them into the party, for example. Never mind the fact that black people have been living in Liverpool for 200 years.

The BNP are going to admit non whites into the party. I said it a long time ago on here before the court case.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
what about,shrill, hysterical vein popping lefties like silent bob ?openly wishing people would have a heart attack and die on live tv ?
What's shrill, hysterical, or vein popping about that?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
Whats a racist? Someone who thinks themselves superior to another race or hates someone for the colour of their skin. Thats not me nor is it the BNP

That is PRECISELY the reason the BNP exists and PRECISELY the reason they have the membership policy they do.

Spending a few years wearing suits and tailoring the message does not change that. All it changes is that they are no longer considered 'beyond the pale' and have opportunities like this to seduce people over to their petty, hate-filled politics.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004

For someone who is supposedly sick of Labour and Tory 'spin', you are making more turns than a kiddies roundabout.

Let's cut the crap for a second - you can dip and swerve the issue as much as you want. Fundamentally, the BNP are racist. There members can only be white.

As I say, guilty by association as far as I'm concerned. As the son of an immigrant, your spin will have absolutely no bearing on my thoughts on them and I will continually to vociferously oppose them.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The BNP are going to admit non whites into the party. I said it a long time ago on here before the court case.
How very big of them. You have to ask why they weren't admitted in the first place I'm afraid.

Anyway, I'm out now. Already bored of the latest BNP-fest. TO recap, I will of course be watching QT, and Griffin won't be made to look all that dumb because of the career politician type opponents. However, I'd love to see some other BNP "top brass" appear on a show that requires some tough answers.

Good day.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
For someone who is supposedly sick of Labour and Tory 'spin', you are making more turns than a kiddies roundabout.

Let's cut the crap for a second - you can dip and swerve the issue as much as you want. Fundamentally, the BNP are racist. There members can only be white.

As I say, guilty by association as far as I'm concerned. As the son of an immigrant, your spin will have absolutely no bearing on my thoughts on them and I will continually to vociferously oppose them.

They also sympathise with the Soupers :angry:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

So you are not going to join when they admit non white members? I was thinking of applying for post of BNP spin doctor

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What about defending a global economic system that starves people to death or fighting an unwinnable war in Afghanistan.

Of course he would.
Not the same thing at all. Society evolves and even 'systems that starve people to death' can change and maybe as they change people's opinions change. Ditto the war in Afgahnistan which is all part of current affairs.

However the holocaust is an historic event. It had a beginning and, mercifully, an end. In other words it will never 'evolve' and unless someone can prove that the Jews all happily marched into the gas chambers of their own accord no new material facts will ever emerge to change our perception or our opinions.

So yes, ask him. As the facts will never change I would be really interested to know why he denied it originally and why he doesn't now.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P

see this is an interesting part of the discussion. Are you saying that as the son of an immigrant you cannot reconcile yourself to a party who's members hold racist views (certainly not exclusive to the BNP) due to an experience of racism

or that

as a recent descendant of an immigrant, you feel that British peoples concerns about immigration, (or more controversially, potential rights to decide who comes to their country)which has gone through the ROOF in the last decade, should be impossible to discuss on a political level as you fear for the implications if consensus turns against the BBC and government line of the last decade?

Or another answer that is less simplistic? This is not a pop its a genuine question.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
As MOST agree you can't force the BNP, other extremists or their views underground.

You don't have to agree with them either, I don't, but I do listen to what they have to say otherwise how can you form an opinion? (The Daily mail doesn't have all the answers and isn't always factually correct)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports