Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time this Thursday

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
good analogy. The BBC are certainly ensuring they try to cram as many cliches into their build up to this 'game', as they do for a potential banana skin minnows v. giants magic of the cup interviews with postman who play up front etc etc non league v prem cup tie!

somehow I dont believe it's going to be a dull 0 - 0er. Could be a high scoring thriller this one.
Might get a few of the crowd doing an albion and getting sent off.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
There's a feel of a boxing match about this one. Griffin wouldn't have had an audience of 4-5 million before so I expect him to be pumped up and bullish.
Hopefully the fat **** is so pumped up he has a heart attack and dies on live television. That's what I'd call entertainment.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm sure if people watch Question Time with an open mind they should be able to decide whether or not the BNP have a valid point to make. It's a matter of personal choice and nobody needs to be told whether they are right or wrong. Anybody who's opinion is swayed by the appearance of Nick Griffin is more than likely to have made that decision even if the BNP had not appeared. Bear in mind that people who support the BNP find the opinions of other parties as odious as the same view them. At the end of the day they are breaking no law and have a right to be heard. Whether they are morally right or wrong is a matter of opinion.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Actually I hope more BNP members get the chance to appear on Question Time. You're never going to get the feel for a party based on one reasonably polished and articulate member are you.

Here is Chris Roberts stuttering through some fairly straight forward questions over the BNP's membership policy:
BBC NEWS | Politics | BNP to consider non-white members

More people like him on Question Time and the BNP would sink into oblivion, IMO. Mind you, I'm happy for Griffin to appear, for all the reasons Pavillionaire highlights. It's about time our real policiticians *delivered* for the people that elected them. Their inactivity and career bullshit is the reason they're running scared of facing up to the BNP and their over simplistic solutions.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Hate the BNP - but they should be allowed a platform. That's how freedom works - allowing people you detest to have their say.

Refute don't ban

Jan 30, 2008
I'm sure if people watch Question Time with an open mind they should be able to decide whether or not the BNP have a valid point to make. It's a matter of personal choice and nobody needs to be told whether they are right or wrong. Anybody who's opinion is swayed by the appearance of Nick Griffin is more than likely to have made that decision even if the BNP had not appeared. Bear in mind that people who support the BNP find the opinions of other parties as odious as the same view them. At the end of the day they are breaking no law and have a right to be heard. Whether they are morally right or wrong is a matter of opinion.

maybe people that don't normally watch question time may well be inclined to give this one ago "out of interest" ??

Jan 30, 2008
Actually I hope more BNP members get the chance to appear on Question Time. You're never going to get the feel for a party based on one reasonably polished and articulate member are you.

Here is Chris Roberts stuttering through some fairly straight forward questions over the BNP's membership policy:
BBC NEWS | Politics | BNP to consider non-white members

More people like him on Question Time and the BNP would sink into oblivion, IMO. Mind you, I'm happy for Griffin to appear, for all the reasons Pavillionaire highlights. It's about time our real policiticians *delivered* for the people that elected them. Their inactivity and career bullshit is the reason they're running scared of facing up to the BNP and their over simplistic solutions.

never make things over complicated in life :rolleyes:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
never make things over complicated in life :rolleyes:
To be honest, that really wasn't complicated for anyone other than the biggest simpleton here. i.e. you.

I heard a dreadful rumour that you stood for the Seagulls Party once. f*** me, which cretin thought putting a retarted, semi hoolie MONG such as yourself up for some local seat would be a good idea? You're a f***ing retard FFS.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest, that really wasn't complicated for anyone other than the biggest simpleton here. i.e. you.

I heard a dreadful rumour that you stood for the Seagulls Party once. f*** me, which cretin thought putting a retarted, semi hoolie MONG such as yourself up for some local seat would be a good idea? You're a f***ing retard FFS.

Harsh, but true :lolol::lolol:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Thats a shocking comment about a fan who got of his arse to help the club.

Thats a terrible thing to say.

True and funny but still a terrible thing to say.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Forget. The media go on about it all the time. So you have never said anything that you later regreted. Its over ten years ago ffs

Something that important and abhorrent, said by the leader of a party that claims to distance itself from it's far right past, is not something that should be forgotten. Everyone who is tempted to vote BNP should be reminded of that fact time and time again.

I have of course said things I've regretted. Safe to say though, I have never denied the pre-mediated mass genocide of an entire race of people. Something that your bumbling mong of a leader HAS done. Yeah, vote BNP!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here