Question Time this Thursday

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
i love these threads, I play hard right bingo. How long before you get a full set of the vein popping send em back brigade. So far i've ticked off Bushy, The Spanish, Das Reich and Coventrygull. I'm just waiting for Looney to appear and I'll have completed the top row.

Oh and by the way I'm all for Nick Griffin appearing, I think the likes of Hain are counter-productive, British people in my experience aren't fans of that sort of censorship.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Something that important and abhorrent, said by the leader of a party that claims to distance itself from it's far right past, is not something that should be forgotten. Everyone who is tempted to vote BNP should be reminded of that fact time and time again.

I have of course said things I've regretted. Safe to say though, I have never denied the pre-mediated mass genocide of an entire race of people. Something that your bumbling mong of a leader HAS done. Yeah, vote BNP!

What's a mong mate?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Who has now retracted that comment. You must really try harder mate.
Yeah, 'publically', after all he could hardly make a claim to be a mainstream politician with views like that. But what does he REALLY think? Unless of course he really HAS changed his mind, which begs the question: what else has he been wrong about?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What a nice friendly person you are.
You can be a nice person and still think it would be better if scum like Griffin didn't exist. In fact it's actually more likely you are a nice person if you think that.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i love these threads, I play hard right bingo. How long before you get a full set of the vein popping send em back brigade. So far i've ticked off Bushy, The Spanish, Das Reich and Coventrygull. I'm just waiting for Looney to appear and I'll have completed the top row.

Oh and by the way I'm all for Nick Griffin appearing, I think the likes of Hain are counter-productive, British people in my experience aren't fans of that sort of censorship.
what about,shrill, hysterical vein popping lefties like silent bob ?openly wishing people would have a heart attack and die on live tv ?

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Yeah, 'publically', after all he could hardly make a claim to be a mainstream politician with views like that. But what does he REALLY think? Unless of course he really HAS changed his mind, which begs the question: what else has he been wrong about?

So every politician is perfect are they.? There has never been a politician who has been wrong. As for what he really thnks do you want me to ask him for you:wink:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So you call me a racist. Oh dear how little you know me.
Beyond the fact that you pop up ad nausium on EVERY BNP related thread, featuring in the top 3 contributors on such threads, and you have indulged in much comedy swinging antics in the past, I don't know you at all.

And to be honest, you sound good value to me. I'm just bored of your BNP defensive bullshit, and chuckling at this comedy example of faux outrage, that's all.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
So you call me a racist. Oh dear how little you know me.

Guilty by association I'm afraid. You cannot vote for a party with links to the far right and holocaust deniers and then distance yourself from being labelled a racist. It doesn't work like that.

Jan 30, 2008

what's fundamentally wrong with sending back people that have no legal right to be here :shrug:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So every politician is perfect are they.? There has never been a politician who has been wrong. As for what he really thnks do you want me to ask him for you:wink:
Oh cov! I can't believe you said that! Of course politicians have been wrong, but there's a world of difference between thinking it maybe wasn't a good idea to stick tuppence on a pint and suddenly changing your mind over the attempted genocide of an entire race.

Would he tell you?

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I am absolutely stunned that no-one has brought up last night's panorama programme to be honest, to try and get griffin banned .

panorama is the biggest load of shit ever. the ryanair one the other day was hilarious. o leary made them look like ***** not fit to clean his aircraft in their incredibly short turnaround timees. just because a few divs have to pay more than 50 quid for a weekend minibreak they lap it all up.

panoramas shocking expose of some rough people acting rough, and how it was apparanetly indicative of Britains Racism and Our Consequent Self Loathing That Cannot Possibly Be Cured Until Every White Person Says Sorry Kills Themselves And The Entire Population of The UK Is Black, was like them wiping their arse on my licence fee money.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
what's fundamentally wrong with sending back people that have no legal right to be here :shrug:
Nothing. Obviously. :rolleyes:

Now then: What's fundamentally wrong with not allowing anybody to join your party unless they're white and of Anglo Saxon or Celtic descent?

You'd best not attempt this question. There are people considerably less fuckwitted than you who might be able to put forward a reasonable response.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I don't see what's wrong with them appearing on the show. The BBC are hardly gonna allow blatent racism. Should be an interesting spectacul and some unbiased reporting.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Guilty by association I'm afraid. You cannot vote for a party with links to the far right and holocaust deniers and then distance yourself from being labelled a racist. It doesn't work like that.

Whats a racist? Someone who thinks themselves superior to another race or hates someone for the colour of their skin. Thats not me nor is it the BNP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports