Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question for the radio man to ask Oscar.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Is that won't reply, because can't reply. So many people on here love to try and come over as the oracle of football, yet when pushed follow the same route.

Call the poster a moron
Tell them they cant be bothered any more
Accuse them of ignoring points, whilst ignoring direct questions themselves.

JCL666 you are the classic know all cyber bully

If you can bring your inflated ego back down to earth, can you answer the ladies and gentlemen a couple of simple questions.

Do you believe, a full strength 2013-2014 Brighton squad, would play the same system that Oscar has deloyed at the moment?

Do you believe, it that is the case, that those players are good enough to play that system?

"classic know all cyber bully"

HILARIOUS

It's not about bullying or having an inflated ego. It's about being objective and looking at the facts, rather than speculating with an opinion that has no basis.

But hey I've tried to explain that to you, which is why I'm not interested in answering your questions. If you want to keep replying that's fine, I'll keep up with the facetiousness and being patronizing, because at the very least, I find it vaguely amusing.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The sqaud was probably missing 10% of it's players yes, most teams are at this stage of the season.

No options: March, LuaLua, Rodriguez, Calderon, Dunk, JFC, Ankergen. All are experienced players. If they're not good enough that's really the Coach's fault

It's not just about the missing players. I said injuries/illness, because we have a number of players out due to injury, some players returning from injury, and a few who were actually ill during the last week or so and have been unable to play.

E.g CMS, Hoskins, Orlandi, Crofts (injury).
Stephens, Ulloa, Calderon, Upson (virus).

By options, I was referring to making a significant change to the game, I'm not sure that the players on the bench are any better than those on the pitch. Sorry, I should have made that clear.

Of those the one everyone was clamoring for was Kaz. He came on, yep he beat some people, but in the time he spent on the pitch, he put in one decent cross. The rest of the time he tended to over hit the ball or shoot poorly.

JFC came on. He didn't make a significant change to the game.

March came on. I think he lost the ball more than created anything.

Rodriguez....... he maybe experienced, but so far he hasn't really shown anything that suggests he should be retained beyond the end of the season.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
maybe I misheard the things said at the start of the season
OG =attacking football
OG =shoot on site whenever possible
Bloom =hope to get into the top six...........still possible but we could have been there long ago
we play like Spain
which did happen for the first few months
its a system that will never work
because we do not have the players with the intelligence, not their fault, we had a great Spanish player last season that was head and shoulders above all the other players in the squad, but one player is not enough to get us up (nearly did though).
people are paying a lot of money to watch shite and not a few times but now on a regular basis, they are entitled to boo,complain and show their displeasure at having to watch rubbish when they know the team are better than that and could have been well entrenched in the top six with the chance to go up. you will notice I said chance, so if by some small chance we do get up with some, no sorry with a lot of luck then everyone at the club are going to have to pull their fingers out and start performing somewhat better than they are now.
and one last comment if they stay in the championship at home games and keep playing like they are now you will literally be able to count the crowd by the end of the match.

Please define attacking football.

Our shooting is poor. Blame the system if you want. I would blame the players.

I didn't say anything about peoples entitlement regarding complaining or booing.

BTW if you could use commas a little better, then I might be able to read the rest of your tirade.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
"classic know all cyber bully"

HILARIOUS

It's not about bullying or having an inflated ego. It's about being objective and looking at the facts, rather than speculating with an opinion that has no basis.

But hey I've tried to explain that to you, which is why I'm not interested in answering your questions. If you want to keep replying that's fine, I'll keep up with the facetiousness and being patronizing, because at the very least, I find it vaguely amusing.

Call the poster a moron
Mmmmm , seem to have hit the nail on the head there haven't I cocker!!

So you willl type essays to explain to a thickie like me, who clearly is not as intelligent as you, yet when asked, you will not answer a direct question.

Your views are objective and fact, yet mine are speculating opinions.

Think that says all people need to know about you.

You find it vaguely amusing. Good. You come across as rather a sad pathetic poster, who doesn't like their "views" questioned. Bet it must be a barrel of laughs living in your house!!!!

Bye.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Call the poster a moron

So you willl type essays to explain to a thickie like me, who clearly is not as intelligent as you, yet when asked, you will not answer a direct question.

You find it vaguely amusing. Good. You come across as rather a sad pathetic poster, who doesn't like their "views" questioned. Bet it must be a barrel of laughs living in your house!!!!

Bye.

:drama:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
By options, I was referring to making a significant change to the game, I'm not sure that the players on the bench are any better than those on the pitch.
Please oh great Oracle. :bowdown: How do you make a significant change with our sqaud, when you refuse to change the system? Please Enlighten us. Lets play pretend. Everyone is fit. We are getting beat the the manager needs to make a "significant" change. How would one go about doing that?

Of those the one everyone was clamoring for was Kaz. He came on, yep he beat some people, but in the time he spent on the pitch, he put in one decent cross. The rest of the time he tended to over hit the ball or shoot poorly.

JFC came on. He didn't make a significant change to the game.

Rodriguez....... he maybe experienced, but so far he hasn't really shown anything that suggests he should be retained beyond the end of the season.
Are those hard facts or your opinion? It's hard to tell with you!! :lolol::shrug:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Call the poster a moron

Bye.

Bye? Is that forever :banana:

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
I disagree that a lot of fans think we are boring.

It's not the system at fault, it's not being clinical.

Of course the system is his choice.

Lately it has been boring, the game is soo snail paced, we attacking even slower than used to, Under poyet i thought the tempo was slow but its even worse now, Garcia is not picking any attacking players anymore, how the hell is Ulloa expected to score when no one with any attacking intent is on the pitch to help him ?
we need to pick Ulloa up front ideally with Mackail smith or Hoskins and then wingers, or at least Ulloa and 2 wingers at home, away okay its fine to play what doing as it works away but we not scoring, easy because we dont have attacking players on the pitch.
Also wasnt the point we got Amex to be so wide is as have good wingers ? we never play wingers so wouldnt our pitch be better suited for us as a club to be more narrow next season ? I want to see width and attacking intent like people say vs QPR when we brought attacking players on we scored and looked dangerous but we dont do this until the 60th or 70th minute which makes the beginning of game boring and pointless and sometimes the game is out of sight by time we bring the better more attacking players on.
I pay my season ticket to support and see best of brighton and we arent doing this, we not playing to our strength at all and its boring to watch

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
By options, I was referring to making a significant change to the game, I'm not sure that the players on the bench are any better than those on the pitch. Sorry, I should have made that clear.

Harsh assessments.

KLL came on and almost immediately set up Andrews for would should have been a simple side-footed finish (but was sent - or according to Andrews, deflected - the wrong side of the post) to put us 1-0 up.

March almost immediately won us a penalty which should have brought us level.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Harsh assessments.

KLL came on and almost immediately set up Andrews for would should have been a simple side-footed finish (but was sent - or according to Andrews, deflected - the wrong side of the post) to put us 1-0 up.

I think the defender won us the penalty....March has shown nothing when coming on recently...which is a pity because he is obviously talented

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Lately it has been boring, the game is soo snail paced, we attacking even slower than used to, Under poyet i thought the tempo was slow but its even worse now, Garcia is not picking any attacking players anymore, how the hell is Ulloa expected to score when no one with any attacking intent is on the pitch to help him ?
we need to pick Ulloa up front ideally with Mackail smith or Hoskins and then wingers, or at least Ulloa and 2 wingers at home, away okay its fine to play what doing as it works away but we not scoring, easy because we dont have attacking players on the pitch.
Also wasnt the point we got Amex to be so wide is as have good wingers ? we never play wingers so wouldnt our pitch be better suited for us as a club to be more narrow next season ? I want to see width and attacking intent like people say vs QPR when we brought attacking players on we scored and looked dangerous but we dont do this until the 60th or 70th minute which makes the beginning of game boring and pointless and sometimes the game is out of sight by time we bring the better more attacking players on.
I pay my season ticket to support and see best of brighton and we arent doing this, we not playing to our strength at all and its boring to watch

I agree that lately we have been struggling, but that is down tp lack of quality in the squad. Where your point fails me is your suggestion that Ulloa should play with CMS or Hoskins ???

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Harsh assessments.

Yeah, maybe but neither of those things went our way.

I suspect if Andrews had put it in, I would be saying that the Kaz substitution was a game changer :) , but he didn't.
Thing is I've been watching his contribution (and also looking at the stats), and no doubt he is exciting to watch, but he is erratic and when he comes on, it's guaranteed FUN, but not goals.

March.... but we didn't win a penalty. I really like what he brings, and he is a great talent.

In other posts I've said that it was a poor performance, Kaz and March didn't make it any better IMO.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Where your point fails me is your suggestion that Ulloa should play with CMS or Hoskins ???
Why do you think that? Personally I think Ulloa is not suited to the isolated lone striker role. And CMS is even less suited to that role than Ulloa. CMS has a history of playing and performing in a partnership (certainly at league level, but maybe not at championship level, but he never had the players around him at peterborough he has now), and I think someone to play off/behind Leo would bring the best out in him. Is it the players, or would you just be against playing striking partnership?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why do you think that? Personally I think Ulloa is not suited to the isolated lone striker role. And CMS is even less suited to that role than Ulloa. CMS has a history of playing and performing in a partnership (certainly at league level, but maybe not at championship level, but he never had the players around him at peterborough he has now), and I think someone to play off/behind Leo would bring the best out in him. Is it the players, or would you just be against playing striking partnership?

ffs, they are both injured so it's not an option. But thanks for letting me know not to take you seriously either :thumbsup:

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
ffs, they are both injured so it's not an option. But thanks for letting me know not to take you seriously either :thumbsup:
Biut uncalled for, butOkay sorry. See where you are coming from now. You said that becuase he was referring to an injured player. Okay. Fair play. The debate on here was about how we play overall, so I presumed you were saying that because of the two up top, not the players mentioned.

So if they were fit and ready, would you be against it. Or would you consider one of Spanish Rod or Lingard playing closer to Leo?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Biut uncalled for, butOkay sorry. See where you are coming from now. You said that becuase he was referring to an injured player. Okay. Fair play. The debate on here was about how we play overall, so I presumed you were saying that because of the two up top, not the players mentioned.

So if they were fit and ready, would you be against it. Or would you consider one of Spanish Rod or Lingard playing closer to Leo?

It was not uncalled for, you invited that response from me. And furthermore discussing solutions with someone who calls themself Tubby Mc Fat Fuc is clearly a waste of my time.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It was not uncalled for, you invited that response from me. And furthermore discussing solutions with someone who calls themself Tubby Mc Fat Fuc is clearly a waste of my time.
So you are a cock? You're admitting it?

Okay, Fair enough.

(what a strange little exchange)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here