Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Reactions: A1X

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Just a reminder that every post here, the operation of this forum, the electricity used to power your device - all of these things are contributing to climate change. That sofa you’re sat on/bed you’re laid in/computer you’re sat at? Produced by means which contribute to climate change.
No shit Sherlock. The strategy is to reduce emissions not to eliminate them. Why drive. 3.0 diesel when you could have a much smaller engine with much lower emissions etc?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It is just a cult.

Simple minded morons groomed to do stupid things without fully understanding the consequences.
What sort of consequences would putting a bit of paint on a snooker table have then ?
Would this be so f**king funny if they'd had KNIVES in their hands, grappled with the players trying to stop them and been STABBED? They could very easily have chosen to slash the cloths.

Some pathetic comments from snooker haters. :(
MY GOD, they've escalated to STABBING people already :oops:
Exactly.
Do we learn nothing from sad incidents such as Monica Seles experienced?
And now they're picking on Tennis Players
I wouldn’t be surprised if we do see violence in the future from some environmental groups.
And being violent as well ? This will DEFINITELY be the lead story for WEEKS
Some of them fantasise about revolutions coming.
And fantasies about revolutions coming to the fore

494b3bd6e9bf4711f69d75e192942c8c.jpg

Can snowflakes clutch pearls ?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
No shit Sherlock. The strategy is to reduce emissions not to eliminate them. Why drive. 3.0 diesel when you could have a much smaller engine with much lower emissions etc?
You’re preaching to the converted on this issue. I am pointing out that I’ve witnessed the hypocrisy first hand of several protestors. Their disillusionment with society as a whole plays a huge part in their ideals. How can a starry eyed teenager in Nike trainers throwing milk on the floor of Asda lecture others about everything society is doing wrong?

Climate change is a huge issue, and it does begin at home. But the absolute hypocrisy and holier-than-thou attitude simply doesn’t stand up to any kind of scrutiny.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Just a reminder that every post here, the operation of this forum, the electricity used to power your device - all of these things are contributing to climate change. That sofa you’re sat on/bed you’re laid in/computer you’re sat at? Produced by means which contribute to climate change.
What a cretinous argument. It's possible to both be a user of polluting technologies ( because there's literally no other choice) and wish that as a society we would speed up our efforts to provide alternatives and prevent the earth being turned into a massive slow cooker.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
What a cretinous argument. It's possible to both be a user of polluting technologies ( because there's literally no other choice) and wish that as a society we would speed up our efforts to provide alternatives and prevent the earth being turned into a massive slow cooker.
Sure there’s a choice. Everyone has a choice, that is the entire point of their argument. I hope you don’t act as a spokesman for them!!!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
172FB581-A8B9-4FA6-AEE7-4D330743113F.jpeg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brighton fans ‘DISGRACEFUL PROTESTING IN A WAY THAT DISRUPTS PEOPLES LIVES’

Also Brighton fans

Attachments

• IMG_1953.jpeg
    IMG_1953.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 21

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What sort of consequences would putting a bit of paint on a snooker table have then ?

MY GOD, they've escalated to STABBING people already :oops:

And now they're picking on Tennis Players

And being violent as well ? This will DEFINITELY be the lead story for WEEKS

And fantasies about revolutions coming to the fore

494b3bd6e9bf4711f69d75e192942c8c.jpg

Can snowflakes clutch pearls ?

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Have you no heart? Some SNOOKER got EVER SO SLIGHTLY DELAYED. Dear God, the humanity. People didn’t die in world wars to allow men knocking some balls around a table to be momentarily held up.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Actually rather troubling to see so many on here immediately responding to protest with demands for incarceration or similar. All because some powder got thrown on a table.

Guess some people just love authoritarianism.
What would you think if I vandalised some of your possessions in the name of climate change?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
089C004C-9607-49AE-9602-9273B51C6927.jpeg

Just got sent this - their previous predictions have been pretty accurate…?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
What would you think if I vandalised some of your possessions in the name of climate change?
So all the people who are demanding action be taken collectively own the snooker table?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here