Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston North End vs. Burnley FC

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Draw would still be decent as it gives chance for mboro to already grab promotion by the time we play them

this.

Exactly why i wanted boro to win last night and was pissed off the long ball merchants again fluked an injury time goal.

2 seasons ago against leicester we played them away just after theyd got promoted, and possibly after a few late nights celebrating, we thrashed them.

cest la vie

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
3 wins has to be our focus, anything less and I'd say automatic promotion is unlikely.

Burnley have gone 20 unbeaten, can't see that run ending at Preston to be honest.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
3 wins has to be our focus, anything less and I'd say automatic promotion is unlikely.

Burnley have gone 20 unbeaten, can't see that run ending at Preston to be honest.

A 20 unbeaten run is there to be broken. Preston won't be easy for them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
3 wins has to be our focus
Obviously the team will just focus on Saturday. We'll continue hypothesizing until the end, because we've completely abandoned the idea of doing anything else with our lives until this is over.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Loved Karanka's comments last night.
"We've got many ways to score goals. They (Burnley) have only one. The long ball"

Come on you lilywhites.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Whilst PNE aren't exactly Burnleys bogey team, they do historically struggle against them. I think Grayson is a well balanced, methodical manager who will bring out the best in his team, whereas that goon in charge of hoof ball fc will turn into Billy Davies:)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Preston win 2-0
We win 3-0 on Saturday

3 points ahead and a better goal difference.

If that happened, I would probably:
[yt]VLnWf1sQkjY[/yt]

I think if Preston won on Friday night, I could see us going utterly GOALMENTAL vs Charlton. Like 7 or 8.

Don't do this to me.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Got a feeling about this one - Preston to nick it. My feelings are usually wrong - just ask my first girlfriend

Yep, when I saw Dyche pointing at his chin after one of their great escapes I wanted to punch my telly! Smug git...

And if they were as good as they think they are, they wouldn't need a last minute rescue so flaming often. They'd be winning by 4 or 5. Oh.....

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
And if they were as good as they think they are, they wouldn't need a last minute rescue so flaming often. They'd be winning by 4 or 5. Oh.....

Any respect I may have had for Dyche prior to this season (and I did have some) has completely gone up in smoke this season. He's gradually emerged as a blinkered, smug, arrogant tosser - IMHO.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
Any respect I may have had for Dyche prior to this season (and I did have some) has completely gone up in smoke this season. He's gradually emerged as a blinkered, smug, arrogant tosser - IMHO.

agree,but he's a good manager though :lol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think if Preston won on Friday night, I could see us going utterly GOALMENTAL vs Charlton. Like 7 or 8.

Don't do this to me.
Whatever it is that your worried will be done to you, I think someone's already done it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Preston win 2-0
We win 3-0 on Saturday

3 points ahead and a better goal difference.

If that happened, I would probably:
[yt]VLnWf1sQkjY[/yt]
If we both then drew our next game, we would be behind them at the end on GD if we finished level on points.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

I love the way you can insult the sh1t out of anyone and end the insult with IMHO and everyone's happy. IMHO you are 100% spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here